When to expect to receive paperwork from advanced program?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DOFOSHO

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
matched prelim at program unaffiliated with advanced program. I received paperwork from prelim program but nothing from advanced program. emailed advanced program with no response. when do you typically begin the paperwork process for advanced programs? Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
matched prelim at program unaffiliated with advanced program. I received paperwork from prelim program but nothing from advanced program. emailed advanced program with no response. when do you typically begin the paperwork process for advanced programs? Thanks.

You probably won't receive anything until the early part of 2018. Matching into a program is a binding agreement.

Didn't receive paperwork until second half of intern year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same thing here. I'm under the impression it's normal. I at least wanted a hello email so I know who my co-residents are, but I guess I'll find out eventually

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile