When can I submit my PT application?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

heeeeeee

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have been looking for what date what time I can submit my PT application. I couldn't find the exact date. I know for medical it starts June 1st. But there's no specific date for PT. Does anyone know when it is?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad.

I have been looking for what date what time I can submit my PT application. I couldn't find the exact date. I know for medical it starts June 1st. But there's no specific date for PT. Does anyone know when it is?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Hope this helps

Attachments

• IMG_3113.PNG
    IMG_3113.PNG
    219.1 KB · Views: 91
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
That's unnecessary.
lol I hope this guy doesn't become an educator of any type. What's he/she gonna do when they get a patient? Send them a link on how to deal with their injury/ ailment?

This thread was unnecessary.

Was hoping two dumb posts would make a smart post...
This forum is for people to ask questions and get help. I suggest you check your attitude.

This forum is for people to ask questions and get help. I suggest you check your attitude.

It was a sarcastic response that wasn't meant to be taken that seriously. Chill.

But we do need people in our profession who can figure things out, not be spoon fed.