What's the best society to be a member of?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tartesos

Medalaganario
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Chest,Ats, sccm etc.

which one is the best bang for your buck in your opinion?(For fellows or as staff).

If you could only pick 1 which would you choose?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

Members don't see this ad.

I've not have much experience with SCCM, I'm members of both ats and chest. Benefits....tough call. Accp has a few more things that are helpful as a practicing doc, the billing/coding book, seek cme, etc. I prefer chest journal over ats but conference I think it's a close call, I preferred the ats conference slightly to chest, but ats always on my wife and son's birthday. If I only had to choose one it would be accp since I'm also applying for Fccp.

Reactions: 1 user
I've not have much experience with SCCM, I'm members of both ats and chest. Benefits....tough call. Accp has a few more things that are helpful as a practicing doc, the billing/coding book, seek cme, etc. I prefer chest journal over ats but conference I think it's a close call, I preferred the ats conference slightly to chest, but ats always on my wife and son's birthday. If I only had to choose one it would be accp since I'm also applying for Fccp.

That has been my thing, lack of exposure to sccm as all my staff are members of ats and chest.
I'm a member of both, during fellowship I just continued renewing it to attend and to present and it is still active, I was wondering which would be the one to drop in the coming years if any.

I do like the blue journal lots...

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app