Dental What questions can I ask during a dental school interview?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

iPrepdental

Vendor
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
What questions can I ask during a dental school interview?

Most interviewers will give you an opportunity to ask them questions about the school and the program at the end of the interview. Your question(s) should be sophisticated, knowledgeable and impressive. Asking vague questions or not asking questions at all may have a great impact on your interview outcome.

At iPrepdental we will help you prepare questions to ask at the end of the interview. With our winning strategies you will ask questions that will help you stand out, impress and convince the interviewers why you deserve to go to their dental school.

Members don't see this ad.

Some great questions to ask at the end of the interview:

* Ask about research opportunities
* Ask about community service opportunities
* Ask questions that will show your interest to be involved in the school (being involved in organizations, starting something new at the school/ new dental education programs in the community)

* NEVER ask questions that their answers can be found on the school website

What do I get out of this dental school interview preparation session?

You will learn how to take control and stand out above the rest in your dental school interview. You will learn sophisticated responses to each of the questions asked during the interview. You will learn how to answer challenging interview questions and how to explain your application weakness while converting them into advantages. Using our techniques and winning strategies, you will be ready to impress and convince your interviewer why you deserve to go to dental school. Our experts at iPrepdental will provide you with a competitive advantage to stand out in your interview and significantly improve your chances of getting into dental school.