What kind of shoes do you use?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Franklo

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Been up in clinic for a bit and my feet are starting to take a beating. Anyone have any recommendations? I've heard clogs but god those things look awful...

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Can you add some sole/feet cushion to light weight athletic shoes?

Been up in clinic for a bit and my feet are starting to take a beating. Anyone have any recommendations? I've heard clogs but god those things look awful...

Thanks!
Lol they really do look ugly

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Can you add some sole/feet cushion to light weight athletic shoes?

That's something I was looking at. Has anyone had experience using insoles? Then it wouldn't really matter what kind of shoes you wear

Why don't you wear Nikes like everyone else?

Reactions: 1 users
I wear my Nikes and Adidas and Brooks. So I can go work out after lol. Once you build tolerance to it, you'll be fine.

Asics. That's from me and my nurse gf, there's nothing better.

The cheapest ones I can find and still be comfortable in. I'm broke haha

-Fyz

Reactions: 1 user
Nike Free Runs. Also getting some Nike Air Maxes and Adidas Ultraboosts since I've heard they're comfortable.

Gotta stay fresh.

You all are so fancy with your brand names and such.

I try to stray away from the general consensus and get my pair at my trustworthy local Walmart.

Nike free runs. Worth every penny imo

There was an insole product on shark tank awhile back. I believe it's called noene. It looked pretty cool. Maybe check those out?

skechers with memory foam. Back in the day I used to do a lot of running in flats and my knees and feet took a hard beating. Found these shoes and I wear them whenever I expect to do long hours of walking/standing and they are a godsend. They may not be the best looking but they will save you from a ton of pain. Will be getting another pair for dental school.

skechers with memory foam. Back in the day I used to do a lot of running in flats and my knees and feet took a hard beating. Found these shoes and I wear them whenever I expect to do long hours of walking/standing and they are a godsend. They may not be the best looking but they will save you from a ton of pain. Will be getting another pair for dental school.
Gotta a link to a pair you use? There are so many different types lol.

Gotta a link to a pair you use? There are so many different types lol.

Could only find it -> on amazon <- and not at skechers

edit: such a bummer to find that its not being carried anymore :( hope they come out with a 2.0 version. thank you. if it weren't for your post I would have missed out on ordering a 2nd pair via amazon.

Last edited:
Look into Merrell Jungle Moc Leather. I prefer black, but these are the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn. I've purchased more than 10 pairs already even though they aren't necessarily the most stylish pair of shoes. I have a hard time finding them, so I buy 2 pairs at a time. I can stand on these for 12-16 hours without my feet hurting. Only bad thing about them is when the sole starts to wear down, they become a little slippery.

I just got myself a pair of the $500 ZO2. They are not too flashy, comfy, and makes me look like i can cross foos up while doing a class II.

Do they sell this at Costco?
bro.....costco is great but they dont carry legendary brands like BBB. I got these babies at TJ Maxx. In the clearance section of the clearance section.