What is the Dental School time schedule?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Cofo

Super Cool Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wondering...what time do classes start, and how long is the lunch break, and what time do you usually get out of class and get to go home?
WHEN YOU REPLY TO MY QUESTIONS, STATE WHICH DENTAL SCHOOL YOU ARE ATTENDING. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Temple Class of 2010

1st semester:
MWF: Basically 8-11:30 (sometimes wed until 2) Lunch for an hour/day
T, Th: all day 1 hour lunch but you are in restorative for 1/2 the day and it is FUN!

2nd semester:
MWF: I dont remember
T, Th: I dont remember
Similar to ist semester though

Summer I:
2 classes: Physio m-f 8-12
M, Th: RestorativeII 1-5

Sumer break June 22-Aug 27

2nd year:
Hell

Arizona D1 and D2 classes typically go from 8-4ish, with an hour lunch at noon. The D3 and D4 classes are in clinic, so the patient hours are from 8:30-noon and 1-4. Some students see 3-4 patients in that time frame, others see 1 or 2 (or none if they feel like golfing :D).

Arizona D1 and D2 classes typically go from 8-4ish, with an hour lunch at noon. The D3 and D4 classes are in clinic, so the patient hours are from 8:30-noon and 1-4. Some students see 3-4 patients in that time frame, others see 1 or 2 (or none if they feel like golfing :D).

wow thats impressive.. at vcu we are only allowed to schedule 1 pt per block of clinic.. two clinic block per day..