What happens if you don't take the PCAT?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

youngsoo1269

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was scheduled to take the PCAT at 4 pm today but when I got there they said they wouldn't accept my 2nd form of ID.... ****in bull**** yea? 200 bucks and 3 weeks of hardcore studying down the drain

I see a February PCAT on the offical website so I'm planning to take that one.
Does It say that I didn't show up on my transcript or something?

Members don't see this ad.

I was scheduled to take the PCAT at 4 pm today but when I got there they said they wouldn't accept my 2nd form of ID.... ****in bull**** yea? 200 bucks and 3 weeks of hardcore studying down the drain

I see a February PCAT on the offical website so I'm planning to take that one.
Does It say that I didn't show up on my transcript or something?
Super sorry to hear that! Wait...what did you use as your second form of ID, I'm just curious? I'm kinda worried about that, too.

wut?.. really?
the second id would be good with your picture just like student ID....
I really am curious too.

Members don't see this ad :)
I thought this test was your second test. Right?
This would've been my first time taking the PCAT and I was so prepared... I Used collins, Pearsons practice exams(scoring 80-99 on all 3), and the kaplan book.

I actually thought I had my student ID in my wallet but since I finished school almost a year ago I must have misplaced it. I only had my drivers license and 2 insurance cards which they wouldn't accept. I also don't have a debit or credit. They wouldn't even let me recite my SS because they needed the actual card. I would've went back home to get my passport but they needed it within 15 min or my test would be cancelled(took me 20 min to get there).
Sad day... pcat could've been over with

This would've been my first time taking the PCAT and I was so prepared... I Used collins, Pearsons practice exams(scoring 80-99 on all 3), and the kaplan book.

I actually thought I had my student ID in my wallet but since I finished school almost a year ago I must have misplaced it. I only had my drivers license and 2 insurance cards which they wouldn't accept. I also don't have a debit or credit. They wouldn't even let me recite my SS because they needed the actual card. I would've went back home to get my passport but they needed it within 15 min or my test would be cancelled(took me 20 min to get there).
Sad day... pcat could've been over with

Ah I see. Yeah that does really suck. But hey your hard work isn't all a waste. You bought yourself some more time to prepare and I'm sure you'll do amazing on your next one!