what food do you crave when this process drives you crazy ?!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

arcosplyground

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
A thick juicy steak.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
When I was studying for my MCAT, I'd drink straight out of those gallon bottles of Arnold Palmer lemonade/iced tea. I hate the taste now.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Reactions: 1 user
Does gin count as a food? If not, then olives...in a martini.

Reactions: 6 users
Dumbbells.

Tacos :)

Reactions: 1 users
I love when we get new and interesting questions (at least to me) on SDN!

Me: I crave a perfectly balanced sweet/salty snack. Right now, what am I splurging on? Twix and Cheese Its. Yum. Plus a water to reset my taste buds.

Unrelated, but at the same time, music. Along with the two aforementioned snacks, I'm listening to the wonderful To Pimp A Butterfly by Kendrick Lamar. What a great combo. 10/10 would recommend.

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Jager Bombs

Reactions: 2 users
When i was mcat studying it was gallon jugs of gatorade, coffee, and big containers of black olives

Not very healthy

Taco Bell. When I was mcat studying at school I ate it almost everyday lol

Fast food, especially french fries. After particularly excruciating 3-11 shifts at the nursing home I worked at one summer, I'd often find myself with fries from Burger King (since it was the only fast food place open past 11)

Beer. And wine. Mostly beer.

For MCAT, I would crave ice cream (probably due to the weather too) or any ice-cold drinks.

I'm more of a beverages person, especially when I'm stressed. Sugary Starbucks drinks, boba milk tea, various alcoholic beverages...

Reactions: 4 users
chocolate ice cream. Whiskey.

cheeseburger, fries, regular coke

EtOH: beer beer beer

Hummus and guacamole + anything I could dip into it: chips, fries, pita bread. After a bad day, this and a (whole) bottle of wine really hit the spot.

I'm sure if any of my friends saw this, they would know 100% who I am.

chocolate cake

Taco Bell. I mean, chipotle is nice, but pricey. Who was there for me all of HS and college and now during my MAsters when I'm broke AF? Taco Bell. Get that double dilla while you can :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:.

Oh, and I'm from LI, our bagels are godly. You can't go wrong with a LI Bagel @Goro

Reactions: 3 users
Asian food. Filipino, japanese, thai, so much flavor to divert from the monotony of bio and chem.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk