what do you know about pass program for step1?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

miabril22

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
hello!
I am new here!
I want to know if somebody know something about pass program review course for the usmle step 1.
I have a bad history with a past step1 failed and now I want to try it again but using a smart tools.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Maybe consider proofreading next time? Seriously, I'm not even sure what your question is.

If on the other hand this is the level of English you speak, I think we may have found the problem. In that case, improving your proficiency/understanding is a good place to start as the USMLE is all about reading the question properly (which can be especially difficult for non-native English speakers).

Maybe consider proofreading next time? Seriously, I'm not even sure what your question is.

If on the other hand this is the level of English you speak, I think we may have found the problem. In that case, improving your proficiency/understanding is a good place to start as the USMLE is all about reading the question properly (which can be especially difficult for non-native English speakers).

Thank you for your comment,
I appreciate it so much

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Hi idk if you took the pass program already? But add me to whatsapp if you want a study buddy for USMLE.

I failed and had time off to work for a few years. I don't have anyone to study with. So I'm looking online to find a study buddy.

Hi idk if you took the pass program already? But add me to whatsapp if you want a study buddy for USMLE.

I failed and had time off to work for a few years. I don't have anyone to study with. So I'm looking online to find a study buddy.

Did you ever find someone to study with / did you retake Step?? I hope everything worked out!

hello!
I am new here!
I want to know if somebody know something about pass program review course for the usmle step 1.
I have a bad history with a past step1 failed and now I want to try it again but using a smart tools.
Hello did you end up doing the pass program? If so, I would love to talk with you about your thoughts on the program!