What are my chances?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

strivehigh

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
So, I want to apply to physical therapy schools in the Northeastern states, primarily New York State. I have about 12-15 in mind. I am a senior but I want to stay a part time undergrad during my gap year. Here is what I've got so far:
cGPA: 3.51
sGPA: 3.88
Observation/shadowing: 105 hours in 4 different settings
Work experience: Part time retail since high school
LOR's: 4(2 from physical therapists, 1 from physics instructor, 1 from work supervisor )
GRE: 292
I'll have a bachelors in health science by the time I matriculate(if accepted).

Obviously the GRE is the only thing that's going to hold me back. I plan to retake it at the end of June. Any suggestions? What are my current chances of getting in to AT LEAST one school? I need hope! Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

More hours wouldn't hurt and try and get at least a 300 composite on gre. Gpa is fine.

APPLY! Don't be hesitant! Perhaps retake the GRE and do some more hours.
If you need any help, let me know

So, I want to apply to physical therapy schools in the Northeastern states, primarily New York State. I have about 12-15 in mind. I am a senior but I want to stay a part time undergrad during my gap year. Here is what I've got so far:
cGPA: 3.51
sGPA: 3.88
Observation/shadowing: 105 hours in 4 different settings
Work experience: Part time retail since high school
LOR's: 4(2 from physical therapists, 1 from physics instructor, 1 from work supervisor )
GRE: 292
I'll have a bachelors in health science by the time I matriculate(if accepted).

Obviously the GRE is the only thing that's going to hold me back. I plan to retake it at the end of June. Any suggestions? What are my current chances of getting in to AT LEAST one school? I need hope! Thanks.
My stats are almost the same as yours only your cgpa is better...i got into my school but im located in the midwest. You have a chance for sure

Reactions: 1 user