WesternU of Health Sciences

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hey is anyone else having trouble accessing banner services? I'm trying to pay my deposit but the website is down and isn't working.
I just tried to log in and it wouldn't let me. Said the site could not be reached

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I just tried to log in and it wouldn't let me. Said the site could not be reached
It looks like all of banner is still down. When i tried to log into the student portal which uses banner, i had the same results. The site is down still

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone here anything from the 2-7 interview?

Hey everybody, I just declined my seat so hopefully one of you gets it!

Reactions: 3 users
As of today, Karen told me there were 96 people on the alternate list and about 40 got a spot in the class. Crossing me fingers!

Reactions: 1 users
As of today, Karen told me there were 96 people on the alternate list and about 40 got a spot in the class. Crossing me fingers!

Hi! did she mention if this includes both of the waitlists?

Any news on waitlist movement?

Any news on waitlist movement?

Nothing yet :/ I actually tried calling Karen today but she never answered. I wasn't sure if she responded to voicemails so I didn't leave a message. Maybe I'll try again tomorrow and let you guys know if she has any updates

Nothing yet :/ I actually tried calling Karen today but she never answered. I wasn't sure if she responded to voicemails so I didn't leave a message. Maybe I'll try again tomorrow and let you guys know if she has any updates
Send her an email, it took her a couple days, but she got back to me with how many were on it as of that day..

Members don't see this ad :)
Just spoke with her. She said there are 8 of us left ( Not sure if she was referring to the high priority waitlist) and 2 acceptance offers have been sent out so they have 2 weeks to accept.

Just spoke with her. She said there are 8 of us left ( Not sure if she was referring to the high priority waitlist) and 2 acceptance offers have been sent out so they have 2 weeks to accept.
I emailed her about two weeks ago I believe and when I asked her about the waitlist, she told me there was only one and they didn't categorize or rank the applicants on the waitlist. So hopefully that's all that is left!

I emailed her about two weeks ago I believe and when I asked her about the waitlist, she told me there was only one and they didn't categorize or rank the applicants on the waitlist. So hopefully that's all that is left!

I told her I received the email that stated I was not an alternate and they would like to offer me acceptance but the class is filled and they would let me know if spots open up. Then she said there was 8 of us left. So idk if she was referring to the group of us that received that email.

I told her I received the email that stated I was not an alternate and they would like to offer me acceptance but the class is filled and they would let me know if spots open up. Then she said there was 8 of us left. So idk if she was referring to the group of us that received that email.

Hopefully we hear back soon!! 8 of us left so we gotta be up next :)

Hopefully we hear back soon!! 8 of us left so we gotta be up next :)

That's good news! Fingers crossed for all of us! :xf:

Has anyone heard back yet that's on the waitlist/high priority waitlist?? :)

Yes, the class is full with 2 additional people offered spots as they come available. There are 80 people on the waitlist.

Yes, I emailed Karen asking about the high priority list and she said there are less than 10 people in this situation. I asked if we were ranked and she said no, "the Admissions Committee will review each of you remaining in the pool to fill an open seat as they become available."

How long did it take you guys to receive your packet/student email address? I can't join the Facebook group without my email :/

How long did it take you guys to receive your packet/student email address? I can't join the Facebook group without my email :/
Congrats on your acceptance! It took about 3-4 days before I received mine.

Has anyone heard back that's on the waitlist?

I just got my acceptance email!!! :soexcited: