Were can I find Internal Medicine notes based on Harrison's textbook of Internal Medicine?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Kuttappan

5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys ,where can I find notes or anki cards or ppts made from Harrisson?For some chapters, I do want to read the things that are important in building the concepts,but due to time constraints I wont be able to read some of the chapters that I'd like to read.So if I can find some notes based on Harrisson it would be of great help,since I have a special interest in Internal Medicine. :)

Members don't see this ad.

Try Step-Up to Medicine and IM Case Files (haven't personally tried these m'self, but heard they're pretty good)

Reactions: 1 user
Hey guys ,where can I find notes or anki cards or ppts made from Harrisson?For some chapters, I do want to read the things that are important in building the concepts,but due to time constraints I wont be able to read some of the chapters that I'd like to read.So if I can find some notes based on Harrisson it would be of great help,since I have a special interest in Internal Medicine. :)
Better use of your time and more high yield:

OnlineMedEd videos (available for free on their website) and they also have notes and flashcards you can read (though you have to buy them).

Or you could try the IM Essentials Text (written by clerkship directors, published by the American College of Physicians).

Reactions: 1 user