Well child check

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FrustratedFamDoc

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Scam to keep an otherwise healthy and well developing child's copay coming in or vitally important to ensuring proper development?

What say you?

Members don't see this ad.

WCC Pros
- getting kids to early intervention that have delays
- answering Moms questions
- promoting safety
- VACCINES
- keeps kids as part of your day

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Scam to keep an otherwise healthy and well developing child's copay coming in or vitally important to ensuring proper development?

What say you?

Evil scheme for world domination by inculcating at a young age the need to see evil minions of big Pharma to get them addicted to an inflammation causing diet which thus leads to conditions that are preventable by naturopaths/chiropractors....bwah haha hahah haha......

Reactions: 3 users
Autism through vaccination so they will all grow up and follow the great leader

How dare you question it ?

I smell a Russian conspiracy here

What say you?

Every kid I've ever seen who hadn't had regular well-child checks has been behind on their vaccines, had missed screenings, and/or developmental issues that had not been identified. If money is tight, skimp on something else, not your kid's health.

Reactions: 2 users
Autism through vaccination so they will all grow up and follow the great leader

How dare you question it ?

I smell a Russian conspiracy here

A chance to corrupt their purity of essence via augmenting their vital bodily fluids! I tell you, Mandrake, it's a commie plot....

Reactions: 1 user