This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DoctorPimpleHead

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am trying to figure out whether there is a forum on studentdoctor.net which is more appropriate than this one or whether there's an altogether different site which would be better for my scenario. Please advise. We are a group of U.S. board certified critical care doctors who live and work outside the U.S. We perform tele-ICU shifts from outside the U.S. managing patients in U.S.-located ICUs, remotely, from abroad using telemedicine. We have been doing this for a number of years. It's a good opportunity if a US board cert'd MD/DO intensivist is originally from another country and wants to go back home to be with family while still practicing American medicine, working "in" U.S. hospitals and earning a high U.S. critical care salary. We are looking for additional doctors to join our group. Critical care doctors don't know about this job. I need to get the word out. I also want to communictate that we have a referral fee to anyone who refers me a doctor: $8,000 referral bonus paid immediately for a doctor who starts performing shifts with us and $1,000 referral bonus paid per year for every year the doctor continues working with our group for 3 years. We will consider putting a new office in any country in the world where a doctor wants to be if he or she is working full time with us. We have offices in Asia and are already expanding to Latin America and Europe.

Members don't see this ad.

I am trying to figure out whether there is a forum on studentdoctor.net which is more appropriate than this one or whether there's an altogether different site which would be better for my scenario. Please advise. We are a group of U.S. board certified critical care doctors who live and work outside the U.S. We perform tele-ICU shifts from outside the U.S. managing patients in U.S.-located ICUs, remotely, from abroad using telemedicine. We have been doing this for a number of years. It's a good opportunity if a US board cert'd MD/DO intensivist is originally from another country and wants to go back home to be with family while still practicing American medicine, working "in" U.S. hospitals and earning a high U.S. critical care salary. We are looking for additional doctors to join our group. Critical care doctors don't know about this job. I need to get the word out. I also want to communictate that we have a referral fee to anyone who refers me a doctor: $8,000 referral bonus paid immediately for a doctor who starts performing shifts with us and $1,000 referral bonus paid per year for every year the doctor continues working with our group for 3 years. We will consider putting a new office in any country in the world where a doctor wants to be if he or she is working full time with us. We have offices in Asia and are already expanding to Latin America and Europe.
Hello, I know of a few doctors who might be interested in this. How does it work out from a Risk management and MAlpractise standpoint? Thanks!