WCVM/UCVM C/O 2021

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Lol, yeah it was hard to guesstimate the numbers for that. Only got to show the circuit once because of costs, but the barn slave life is not for the faint of heart. :laugh: Have you been able to keep riding since vet school started?

I have! I brought two of my competition horses to school with me and have been able to get out 4 times a week to ride pretty consistently so far! Usually do Monday, Wednesday, Saturday, Sunday. And I'll go visit them on Thursday or Friday just to say hi and give them cuddles :biglove: I'm planning on bringing down my 3rd competition horse in January to get him ready for the summer show season and @SARdoghandler is going to help me get him in shape! I was definitely told by *several* people I would have no time to ride during vet school but it's been working out well for me so far! We shall see what happens in future years haha. Picture of my two boys that are here at school with me because they're cute:
15094487_1744122382578973_1919308844719455927_n.jpg

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
I have! I brought two of my competition horses to school with me and have been able to get out 4 times a week to ride pretty consistently so far! Usually do Monday, Wednesday, Saturday, Sunday. And I'll go visit them on Thursday or Friday just to say hi and give them cuddles :biglove: I'm planning on bringing down my 3rd competition horse in January to get him ready for the summer show season and @SARdoghandler is going to help me get him in shape! I was definitely told by *several* people I would have no time to ride during vet school but it's been working out well for me so far! We shall see what happens in future years haha
Do you mainly do jumpers or hunters? Have you had anyone leasing the one at home/the ones at school to try and help costs?

Do you mainly do jumpers or hunters? Have you had anyone leasing the one at home/the ones at school to try and help costs?

I do jumpers! Diego on the right of the photo I just added does the 1.30m, Manny on the left does 1.00m-1.10m (he's just a young guy haha). My parents have property where my other guy and my semi-retired ones live, so they're just hanging out and living life. I'm quite lucky that my parents fund my horsey habit so I haven't had to lease out anybody. Seven when he comes down will be partly leased to @SARdoghandler so that will help out with things a bit! I mostly just need to worry about making time for them :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi there! Thank you BBC for the super helpful reply :) I see things like "3000 hours" and have a little panic attack. I don't know how I will ever get those many hours without just quitting work entirely. I have a lot of work experience, but I have never been in management at all; however, I have a lot of experience training new clients and employees - about 10 years of that. In addition, about 5 years of project management, 15 years of customer service, 1 year of public speaking at events, and some other very random things like working in the north, flying planes (small), air traffic control - just really weird random things I did while trying to find myself.

We will for sure be hitting up the farms here. Since we live in the Koots, there are lots of places we can bang the doors down on :cat: I agree that large animal and food animal/farm production is super important, and for sure something we are severely lacking. I think its just coming out with thousands of hours that is going to be the kicker... or other types of volunteer experience :S

Cheers,
Cek

Hi there! Thank you BBC for the super helpful reply :) I see things like "3000 hours" and have a little panic attack. I don't know how I will ever get those many hours without just quitting work entirely. I have a lot of work experience, but I have never been in management at all; however, I have a lot of experience training new clients and employees - about 10 years of that. In addition, about 5 years of project management, 15 years of customer service, 1 year of public speaking at events, and some other very random things like working in the north, flying planes (small), air traffic control - just really weird random things I did while trying to find myself.

We will for sure be hitting up the farms here. Since we live in the Koots, there are lots of places we can bang the doors down on :cat: I agree that large animal and food animal/farm production is super important, and for sure something we are severely lacking. I think its just coming out with thousands of hours that is going to be the kicker... or other types of volunteer experience :S

Cheers,
Cek
That large number is due to the fact that I (like necessity) lived "horses horses horses" for many years. It is not expected that you have hours like that in everything, or really anything. :) It was just lucky we enjoyed and made a hobby out of something that involved animals. Very little of those hours were vet experience, there was probably only about 5-10 hours I was in the presence of a veterinarian. Please don't let it scare you, and don't think you have to quit your job cold turkey. :laugh:

Training is a form of education. Just like you have been educating employees/trainees, you will have to educate owners about their pets. Project management shows that you are organized and in my opinion that does count as a leadership role if others were working with you. Public speaking and customers service emphasizes your speaking and communication skills, and probably conflict resolution as well. Air traffic control shows keeping your calm in a situation with high stakes. The skills you attained in those positions will be incredibly valuable/transferable to vet med. Compared to a young traditional student who has tons of animal experience, but no real world experience in human interaction/workforce, you have the leg up on those skills.

Just shoot to get as much quality experience as you can; I would say absolute minimum to start with is 100 veterinary hours. Since you are applying to vet school, you need to make it clear to admissions that you know what the vet profession is all about.

You are far from the first person to make vet their second career, and admissions knows that. With how the ranking process works, if you have very strong grades you also get a little bit more flexibility with your experience to helpfully keep you in the top 20 who are admitted.

I do jumpers! Diego on the right of the photo I just added does the 1.30m, Manny on the left does 1.00m-1.10m (he's just a young guy haha). My parents have property where my other guy and my semi-retired ones live, so they're just hanging out and living life. I'm quite lucky that my parents fund my horsey habit so I haven't had to lease out anybody. Seven when he comes down will be partly leased to @SARdoghandler so that will help out with things a bit! I mostly just need to worry about making time for them :)
I'll take this to PM because I have some Alberta-pony questions that I'm sure the people on the thread don't want to read haha

That large number is due to the fact that I (like necessity) lived "horses horses horses" for many years. It is not expected that you have hours like that in everything, or really anything. :) It was just lucky we enjoyed and made a hobby out of something that involved animals. Very little of those hours were vet experience, there was probably only about 5-10 hours I was in the presence of a veterinarian. Please don't let it scare you, and don't think you have to quit your job cold turkey. :laugh:

Training is a form of education. Just like you have been educating employees/trainees, you will have to educate owners about their pets. Project management shows that you are organized and in my opinion that does count as a leadership role if others were working with you. Public speaking and customers service emphasizes your speaking and communication skills, and probably conflict resolution as well. Air traffic control shows keeping your calm in a situation with high stakes. The skills you attained in those positions will be incredibly valuable/transferable to vet med. Compared to a young traditional student who has tons of animal experience, but no real world experience in human interaction/workforce, you have the leg up on those skills.

Just shoot to get as much quality experience as you can; I would say absolute minimum to start with is 100 veterinary hours. Since you are applying to vet school, you need to make it clear to admissions that you know what the vet profession is all about.

You are far from the first person to make vet their second career, and admissions knows that. With how the ranking process works, if you have very strong grades you also get a little bit more flexibility with your experience to helpfully keep you in the top 20 who are admitted.

Thank you @BeautifulBritishColumbia !! That actually makes me feel a lot better. I see all these young kids in the packages and videos and I worry working first makes me less desirable due to less volunteer time. What you say makes a lot of sense. I didn't really think about the outside experience that way!

And... Good first impression. I should have posted this here....

Hi there! I am totally new to this, its a rather long story, but I am finally on a pathway I know I always should have been on. Although, sometimes life happens. Now just over 30, I am starting my schooling towards getting into WCVM. Actually, this is both the goal of myself, and my husband. I am stoked to see there are others over 30 getting accepted.

I was pretty surprised at the age diversity of applicants who got in to WCVM last year, I think it was between 19-42 years of age if I remember correctly. I'm turning 29 next year with a husband and a 6 year old daughter, so it's nice to see the range!
Are you and your husband both planning on applying to WCVM?

I was pretty surprised at the age diversity of applicants who got in to WCVM last year, I think it was between 19-42 years of age if I remember correctly. I'm turning 29 next year with a husband and a 6 year old daughter, so it's nice to see the range!
Are you and your husband both planning on applying to WCVM?

Hi! Yes, we both are gonna be working at it. We have slightly different backgrounds, but by the end of it, our volunteer experience should be mostly the same. Its a big dream for both of us, and while its very hard to get in from BC, we are still *both* going to try anyways. If one of us doesn't get in, we will just move together to Saskatoon and the other will just keep on at their education until accepted, or otherwise... (ie, just do something else like a plan B).

It really does help to see statistics on the higher end like 39 and 42, just in case it takes me that long to get in :p

Did anyone attend the WCVM Admissions night yet? They said they make a spreadsheet of everyone's marks % (2/3 overall average and 1/3 for best year), and basically pick the people with the top averages from each province, and interview 2 people for 1 spot.
Alberta averages for interviews were around 84 and SK were around 80. Not sure what BC's averages were but I'll try and find out if anyone's interested and couldn't make it.

Last edited:
I don't think you do, actually. I've never looked at the form, but I remember people saying that you just have to fill out what you've done in 200 words. Maybe some of this year's applicants could jump in?

Yeah all your animal experience and vet experience is compiled in 200 words, so it's kind of up to you how you write about them. I personally just went with a short one sentence description of most places where I got experience and how many hours I put in at that place. But that is because I have experience from a lot of places. If you only have a few places, you can explain more about what you did there and what you learned.

Also hey to you all! I wasn't going to apply this year because I was pretty far down on WCVM's BC applicant list last year, but I decided a few weeks ago to apply anyways. It may just be for my wishful thinking but I figured I had a small chance still. My weakness is my gpa (3.4) and I don't think I can bring it much higher this year just because it's my last year of school (5 years of classes make it hard to bring my average up). But at the least I'm hoping that this will be able to count for my best year and slightly increase my chances at getting in.

Here's the admission stats for the applicants who were accepted last year to WCVM. Looks like the Equity pool increased from last year, and the minimum average went from 78 to 80%. I'm not super hopeful of getting in so my plan B is to take another year of post-bac courses next year, get my first year taken off, and then my grades will be more competitive. Whats everyone else's plan B?

http://explore.usask.ca/programs/colleges/vetmed/

Hmmm.. Thanks for the updated stats @chs621

I'm not very hopeful for this year either. I am graduating this year and probably going to take a year off. I'm hoping to move to Alberta and gain residency there so I can apply to UCVM as well as WCVM. I think it will help my chances of getting in, at least I hope so. 50 spots between the two schools and ~160 applicants versus the 20 spots from BC and 126 applicants. Maybe I should just move to the Yukon... haha

My other plan is to get my Masters in Immunology if I don't get in after a couple years. That way at least I can work in Public Health in someway.

Members don't see this ad :)
@SnowshoeDog143 depending on your situation/courseload this year you might qualify to have your first year dropped. If that happened what would your GPA be?
We discussed this earlier in the thread, but as long as you are taking a full courseload of upper level classes the odds are certainly there.

In terms of moving Alberta vs somewhere else, Alberta is still considered one of the most competitive provinces. I know that the WCVM presenters along with many other people on this thread throughout the years usually considered Sask. the best place to move for increasing odds. Still 20 spots, but only ~60 people applying for them (if I remember correctly).

@SnowshoeDog143 depending on your situation/courseload this year you might qualify to have your first year dropped. If that happened what would your GPA be?
We discussed this earlier in the thread, but as long as you are taking a full courseload of upper level classes the odds are certainly there.

In terms of moving Alberta vs somewhere else, Alberta is still considered one of the most competitive provinces. I know that the WCVM presenters along with many other people on this thread throughout the years usually considered Sask. the best place to move for increasing odds. Still 20 spots, but only ~60 people applying for them (if I remember correctly).

Unfortunately, dropping first year won't help me. My worst year was 3rd year (3.2 gpa) because I was working 30 hours a week while taking 16 credits. I just calculated I have an 80% average though, so I am on the lower end of the interviews, but I still have a chance. That's nice to know.

I guess even though Alberta is really competitive for WCVM, I could apply to UCVM as well which would give me better odds then BC by a lot and slightly less to about the same odds then Sask. Maybe I'll look into moving to Sask as well... I have nothing tying me down to any one place so I guess wherever I can get a better job.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, dropping first year won't help me. My worst year was 3rd year (3.2 gpa) because I was working 30 hours a week while taking 16 credits. I just calculated I have an 83% average though, so I am on the lower end of the interviews, but I'm still competitive. That's nice to know.

I guess even though Alberta is really competitive for WCVM, I could apply to UCVM as well which would give me better odds then BC by a lot and slightly less to about the same odds then Sask. Maybe I'll look into moving to Sask as well... I have nothing tying me down to any one place so I guess wherever I can get a better job.
What is your best year? I'm assuming based on your average that you were relatively the same each year? That could explain why you were so far down the list, because since everyone is so close in grades the best year really matters. Do you have the possibility of staying another year to take classes (including some fluffs) that could get you overall a higher GPA and a higher best year? Speaking of that, is your GPA this year higher than in past years?

I think it is just determining the math between a more competitive province with more seats, or a less competitive province with the same seats. I would suggest looking at the admissions statistics for UCVM and Alberta pool WCVM (they appear to have taken stats off their website, but I'm sure if you emailed they would be willing to give them to you) to compare. I know for a fact that Sask has a lower interview cutoff than BC, but I don't think Alberta does despite having 2 options for schools. It is too bad LaylaFay isn't around anymore, she moved to Alberta and then to Sask after so she would have some good advice. Maybe see what she posted on past threads?

@BeautifulBritishColumbia Yeah I've been relatively the same each year despite trying things like working fewer hours or taking fewer credits. I guess I could stay another year but I'll have all my requirements to graduate this year so I don't know if my school will let me? Or if it would be worth it? I'm guessing this will be my best year, but how much better I'll have to see.

Thanks for the advice. I will definitely email the schools and look for LaylaFay's past threads. If I don't have to move it would sure make life much more simple.

Yeah UCVM got 350 or so applicants (I think I remember our Admissions Dean saying that) last year. Cut it down to 128 for the interview, and then were supposed to let in 32 students... but because of people dropping out etc in the higher years they let in 34 for this year. So it's pretty darn competitive even though there's a lot more seats available :confused:

@SnowshoeDog143 What awesomenessity said is true, UCVM can actually be more competitive than WCVM for Alberta seats - a lot of Alberta people (like myself!) only apply to UCVM. However, that said, given your GPA moving to Alberta may be super useful! UCVM puts a much higher emphasis on the interviews (worth like 60% of your admission stat), your grades are mostly to determine whether you get an interview in the first place. There have been people who got in with cumulative GPAs as low as 3.0 - they just had a killer interview! So being able to apply for UCVM may be advantageous as if you have good interview skills it may be a better shot for you to get in!

If you have any questions about UCVM feel free to ask(or PM!) and awesomenessity or I can answer pretty much anything you'd like to know! Neither of us applied to WCVM, so unfortunately unhelpful there but we're certified experts at UCVM. They even let us man the 'how to get into this school' station at our open house earlier this year ;)

Yeah UCVM got 350 or so applicants (I think I remember our Admissions Dean saying that) last year. Cut it down to 128 for the interview, and then were supposed to let in 32 students... but because of people dropping out etc in the higher years they let in 34 for this year. So it's pretty darn competitive even though there's a lot more seats available :confused:

@SnowshoeDog143 What awesomenessity said is true, UCVM can actually be more competitive than WCVM for Alberta seats - a lot of Alberta people (like myself!) only apply to UCVM. However, that said, given your GPA moving to Alberta may be super useful! UCVM puts a much higher emphasis on the interviews (worth like 60% of your admission stat), your grades are mostly to determine whether you get an interview in the first place. There have been people who got in with cumulative GPAs as low as 3.0 - they just had a killer interview! So being able to apply for UCVM may be advantageous as if you have good interview skills it may be a better shot for you to get in!

Oh I guess I was just naive and assumed that most people applying to UCVM also applied to WCVM. But that's quite a lot more applicants. Thanks for the info!!

I am usually good at interviews and I have extensive experience so I will still look into UCVM for sure! If I could get an interview, I feel like I'd have a good shot at getting in, but its my gpa that's slowing me down for WCVM. I guess this winter break I'll be back to the drawing boards to figure out the best plan for my life haha. I feel like I refine my vet school plan every year or two so I should be used to it by now.

Oh I guess I was just naive and assumed that most people applying to UCVM also applied to WCVM. But that's quite a lot more applicants. Thanks for the info!!

I am usually good at interviews and I have extensive experience so I will still look into UCVM for sure! If I could get an interview, I feel like I'd have a good shot at getting in, but its my gpa that's slowing me down for WCVM. I guess this winter break I'll be back to the drawing boards to figure out the best plan for my life haha. I feel like I refine my vet school plan every year or two so I should be used to it by now.

Just another perspective on UCVM (from someone else who is always calculating my plan!). The cut off just to get an interview last year for UCVM was close to 3.5 I believe. That was pre-req + last 4 semesters combined. This year, they have changed so that the pre-req GPA isn't in the calculation and instead just has to be 3.0 and then is not used. I'm guessing this will mean the interview GPA will likely go up even higher this year since, if other people are like me, the pre-req GPA is what was bringing their average way down.

However, what the others have said is definitely true - having the interview matter more is quite an advantage for a lot of people (even though it is the MMI - which personally feels like a bit of a mystery to me and kind of freaks me out!) and I wish that were the case at WCVM!

Anyways, just thought I would add my thoughts. Good luck to everyone - we still have a long wait!

FYI my average for Saskatoon was something like an 88 or so, and so was another girl I applied with. I ended up ranking 90 on their list of AB applicants but got into UCVM (my friend didn't interview at Sask either but got into UCVM as well). The only people I know who interviewed at Sask from Alberta had a GPA over 3.8. Just a head's up, their interview averages they post seem pretty illegitimate.

Still worried about my grades. The conversion Heather gave me for my schools gpa to percentage is frustrating me because I get 84% in a class and get B+ or an 88% and get an A- but the conversions she gave me make my percentage lower.

A+ = 95%
A = 88%
A- = 82%
B+ = 78%
B = 75%
B- = 72%
C+ = 68%
C = 65%
C- = 62%

I will not try to complain too much as I should have figured all this out earlier and life would be easier. But does anyone know if WCVM or UCVM look at GRE scores if you have them? I am planning on taking it for applying to states schools, but it would be helpful (I think?) if they looked at it. Especially considering my third year is the one bringing my average down.

Last edited:
But does anyone know if WCVM or UCVM look at GRE scores if you have them? I am planning on taking it for applying to states schools, but it would be helpful (I think?) if they looked at it. Especially considering my third year is the one bringing my average down.

I am 99% certain UCVM doesn't look at GREs even if you do have them. :(

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Still worried about my grades. The conversion Heather gave me for SFU gpa to percentage is frustrating me because I get 84% in a class and get B+ or an 88% and get an A- but the conversions she gave me make my percentage lower.

A+ = 95%
A = 88%
A- = 82%
B+ = 78%
B = 75%
B- = 72%
C+ = 68%
C = 65%
C- = 62%

I've actually never heard anyone else mention losing percentages in gpa conversions and assumed it only happened to me because I went to a small university with different gpa scales.
For two years I calculated that I should be around 86% with my best year included, which is well within interviewing range for BC pool. I contacted Heather after my second time applying and not getting an interview. Turns out my gpa is actually around 83% with the WCVM gpa conversions. Naturally, I was very disheartened and frustrated that I did not know about this two years earlier.
After searching their website I did find their conversion scale, but it was located in some obscure area (that I can't even find right now after searching for 5 min). I feel that the WCVM should put these conversions somewhere easy to find for future students to accurately calculate the WCVM accepted gpa.

Hi all! Just dropping in to offer help to vet school hopefuls! I'm a first year UCVM student and have interviewed at WCVM as well. Send me a message if you have questions!

Hi all! Just dropping in to offer help to vet school hopefuls! I'm a first year UCVM student and have interviewed at WCVM as well. Send me a message if you have questions!

Hi classmate! (I don't recognize your internet persona at all :rofl:)

I'm not sure if maybe I already asked this last year and forgot but I'm just wondering about everyone's opinion on doing a practice/mock MMI. Did anyone do a practice as well as the UCVM interview and did you find it helpful to have done it prior to the interview? Any thoughts are appreciated from those that did!

I did a mock MMI the U of A puts on! I did find it helpful, practicing going between the stations, coming up with organized answers off the top of your head etc was super great for preparation. Our actual MMI ended up being nothing like the practice MMI but it was still useful to have the experience under my belt before doing the actual thing!

I did a mock MMI the U of A puts on! I did find it helpful, practicing going between the stations, coming up with organized answers off the top of your head etc was super great for preparation. Our actual MMI ended up being nothing like the practice MMI but it was still useful to have the experience under my belt before doing the actual thing!

I heard it was really different last year, I'm very curious how but I'm aware of the confidentiality rules around the MMI so I know no one can tell me!

They moved towards a more med school style interview, that's all I think I can say haha. Definitely not what I prepared for but thinking on your feet is part of being a vet! The MMI process was actually pretty fun I thought!

Hi there, I'm part of the WCVM class of 2020 from BC. If you have any questions, I'll do my best to answer them.

Hello everyone! I just found this amazing website! I am from Alberta and am in my second year of university and applied to both UCVM and WCVM for the first time!! I know UCVM sends out e-mails on February 24 to let you know if you have an interview - does anyone know when WCVM sends theirs out?

Reactions: 1 users
Hello everyone! I just found this amazing website! I am from Alberta and am in my second year of university and applied to both UCVM and WCVM for the first time!! I know UCVM sends out e-mails on February 24 to let you know if you have an interview - does anyone know when WCVM sends theirs out?
WCVM sends out 1st round interviews late April (iirc) and then 2nd round interviews mid-late May. :)

WCVM sends out 1st round interviews late April (iirc) and then 2nd round interviews mid-late May. :)

Yeah, WCVM sends stuff out superrrrrr late. You'll have already interviewed at UCVM before you get 1st round interview offers at WCVM :p

(UCVM is the best anyway, just saying ;) )

Does anyone know when WCVM tells you that you didn't make the cut for interviews? Might save me the headache of obsessively checking my WCVM application in the coming months ;)

I don't think you officially find out on portal until acceptances are posted.
I've always found out when interview invites went out via the pre-vet club at my school, friends, and this thread.

Yeah you won't know until they send out the second round interview invitations. They say on your application when both first round and second round interviews have been sent out and if you didn't get an email you can deduce from that. Unfortunately, second round interviews aren't sent out until May so long waiting game if you're on the low side of GPA.

Why do they have two rounds of invites for the interviews?
I've never heard the "official" reason why, but I believe it allows them to re-evaluate the applicants and give credit to those that may have had a very strong academic second semester. By 2nd round interview offers final grades are in for the whole year, so applicants are relisted based on the new grades to get the top 20. So someone who may not have qualified if all 40 spots were given at the time of 1st round interviews has a very strong 2nd semester grade-wise and that allows them to get an interview spot in the 2nd round. :)

I've never heard the "official" reason why, but I believe it allows them to re-evaluate the applicants and give credit to those that may have had a very strong academic second semester. By 2nd round interview offers final grades are in for the whole year, so applicants are relisted based on the new grades to get the top 20. So someone who may not have qualified if all 40 spots were given at the time of 1st round interviews has a very strong 2nd semester grade-wise and that allows them to get an interview spot in the 2nd round. :)

You are correct! This is exactly the reason (and the only reason I ended up getting an interview the year I got in, because my second sem average was so much higher! :)

Hi everyone, I am a current WCVM 3rd Year and I used this forum a lot over the years so I am here for you applicants and happy to answer any questions/fears/whatever you may need! I know how exciting and totally stressful this time is :)

You are correct! This is exactly the reason (and the only reason I ended up getting an interview the year I got in, because my second sem average was so much higher! :)

Hi everyone, I am a current WCVM 3rd Year and I used this forum a lot over the years so I am here for you applicants and happy to answer any questions/fears/whatever you may need! I know how exciting and totally stressful this time is :)
How are you enjoying 3rd year?

So far which has been your favourite?

How are you enjoying 3rd year?

So far which has been your favourite?

Definitely 3rd year is the best so far. I to actual Med and Sx classes and more hands on (although still not as much as it should be). But all you up and comers are going to have it even better with us since they have the simulation lab going now so even the 1st years are getting to do practical things now that my class never got to!

Definitely 3rd year is the best so far. I to actual Med and Sx classes and more hands on (although still not as much as it should be). But all you up and comers are going to have it even better with us since they have the simulation lab going now so even the 1st years are getting to do practical things now that my class never got to!
Was reading about the software, it sounds super neat. The vet at the clinic I work for was considering purchasing a version of it from the company for the clinic. Have you gotten to play around with it at all?

Hey guys! Sorry I've been so absent this year from the forums- vet school has been quite the ride! I always said to myself that I would be active on here after I got in to vet school so that others could benefit from the forums like I did, so here I am. I'm in the class of 2020 at WCVM from BC, so feel free to send any questions my way.

On this day last year I got notified that I was being invited for an interview! May be a bit later this year as I believe interviews are pushed back a week from what they were last year, but regardless:

Good luck UCVM applicants! We're rooting for you and hope you all get invited for an interview! :)

On this day last year I got notified that I was being invited for an interview! May be a bit later this year as I believe interviews are pushed back a week from what they were last year, but regardless:

Good luck UCVM applicants! We're rooting for you and hope you all get invited for an interview! :)

Actually according to the website they should be going out tomorrow! Hope to meet all of you on MMI day :)