Washington State University Entering Class of 2015

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pokemonpcat

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys!

I was curious to know about everyone's status on the interview. I interviewed at WSU College of Pharmacy on December 5, 2014 and received an acceptance letter right away. However, my other friends who also attended the same interview have not. Have any of you heard back yet? How long does it usually take for WSU to respond after the interview?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hey guys!

I was curious to know about everyone's status on the interview. I interviewed at WSU College of Pharmacy on December 5 and received an acceptance letter right away. However, my other friends who also attended the same interview have not. Have any of you heard back yet? How long does it usually take for WSU to respond after the interview?

Hey!!

I also interviewed on December 5th 2014 at the Spokane Campus. I have not heard back yet and it's been exactly a week. I got accepted into another pharmacy school and had to deposit $500 to save my seat. WSU is my first choice but I had to save my seat for the other Pharm. D. school just in case I don't get in.

Sucks though, because if WSU offers me admissions then I just wasted $500 for nothing...and I'm a pre-pharm student...and I owe $50k+ in loans from undergrad...and I'm currently unemployed...and the collections agency calls me every week...and everyday I can only afford to eat 1 cup noodle...

Anyways congrats on getting accepted right away! I still have my fingers crossed and if anyone has anymore info I would also greatly appreciate it!

Reactions: 1 user
I was interviewed on December 5th like you both, I received the acceptance about 2-3 days ago.

Members don't see this ad :)
I did apply elsewhere...i'm from California so of course the CA schools, UW, Oregon Schools, and midwestern university glendale. Did you apply to many yourself?

Reactions: 1 user
Hi Guys, I received an interview invitation from WSU for Feb 7th, Anyone will be interviewed on that day? And for those who already had their interviews, can you let me know what kind of questions they asked you?

Thanks.

When I interviewed on Dec 5th of 2013, I got an acceptance email March 5th of 2014. And then the official acceptance letter in the mail like a week after that.

I also have an interview on Feb 7th! How was the whole interview process?

Russell, interview process is quite relaxing in comparison to the one at Touro University California. The Interview for me were "one-on-one" with a staff of the WSU COP and a 2nd or 3rd year student.

Hey Guys, I had my interview today at 10:30am Feb 7th. I didn't get my acceptance letter and I was wondering if any of you got it !

Good luck!

I interviewed on December 5th and was handed the letter that day. Very impressed with the school. I put down my deposit, but Im waiting on 1 more school. If I'm not accepted there, I will be attending WSU. Excited to meet everyone, and good luck to those still waiting!

Hey Guys, I had my interview today at 10:30am Feb 7th. I didn't get my acceptance letter and I was wondering if any of you got it !

Good luck!

I interviewed yesterday (Feb 7th) and received an acceptance letter.

Is it too soon to find apartment? Any recommendation? :rolleyes:

Members don't see this ad :)
My friend lives in Homestead in Spokane Valley and he loves it.

Did you get your acceptance letter?

I had my interview on 2/7 at 9:30 and I was not given a letter of acceptance. So does this mean I am on the waiting list? There seems to be so many people already accepted and the seats are gradually taken up. I know that they will send out the letter entirely in March, but still, by seeing the number of people that got accepted on the spot, I am really worried about my chances!!

I had my interview on 2/7 at 9:30 and I was not given a letter of acceptance. So does this mean I am on the waiting list? There seems to be so many people already accepted and the seats are gradually taken up. I know that they will send out the letter entirely in March, but still, by seeing the number of people that got accepted on the spot, I am really worried about my chances!!
I also had interview on Feb 7 at 9am and still waiting for their decision. So dont be worried. There were 140 folks interviewed on this day, so its hard for them to make a decision too early unless you are really good at answering their questions.

I interviewed on Jan. 10th at 8:15 AM and I received my acceptance on Jan. 26th. Interview was really chill, so don't worry about it.

I interviewed on Jan. 10th at 8:15 AM and I received my acceptance on Jan. 26th. Interview was really chill, so don't worry about it.
What campus do you prefer?

They put you in the campus that you choose in the supplement application. By the way, do you know anyone who got accepted on that day?

Guys who was interviewed at 10:30 on Feb 7th?

Rxtreme was interviewed at 10:30 and he got acceptance letter after his interview. For me, I had 9 am but I did not get anything except the folder.

What campus do you prefer?
I'm pretty sure the city you have your interview in is where you are assigned. As in if you had your interview in Spokane, you would be assigned to the Spokane campus while if you had your interview in Yakima, you would be assigned to the Yakima campus. I was accepted into the Spokane campus, and although the campus is very small (pretty much one or two buildings for pharmacy) their facility is very new and looks great. I've never been to Yakima so I can't comment on that, except I heard it's mostly for students looking to work in a rural setting, sorry.

I have two friends who had interview on Dec 5th in Spokane, and they were assigned to go to Yakima location.

Oh forget about the first part of my comment then heh.

I interviewed at 9 AM on the seventh and was accepted that day. Unfortunately I think I will be declining the offer.

Applepicker, did you got other offers from better schools?

I also had interview on Feb 7 at 9am and still waiting for their decision. So dont be worried. There were 140 folks interviewed on this day, so its hard for them to make a decision too early unless you are really good at answering their questions.
Sorry for the late reply! Thanks for the support loll I am crossing my fingers hard!! Deducing from your interview time and mine, I think we were in the same group of 16!

Sorry for the confusion everyone. I was just replying to the question that I got an acceptance the same day. I interviewed on the 7th at 1:30pm.

Sorry for the late reply! Thanks for the support loll I am crossing my fingers hard!! Deducing from your interview time and mine, I think we were in the same group of 16!
good to know :) what campus you would like to go to if u got accepted? cuz i heard they need students for yakima location.

good to know :) what campus you would like to go to if u got accepted? cuz i heard they need students for yakima location.
To be honest, I really don't mind, anywhere is fine with me. I just want to have a school to go :(:(!!! But I would definitely be more happy if I got into Spokane. What about you?

I picked Yakima, because of the class size and close to my house. And I know many people dont want to go there, so it increase my chances of getting in. I hope!!!

I picked Yakima, because of the class size and close to my house. And I know many people dont want to go there, so it increase my chances of getting in. I hope!!!
No, that's really good, smart thinking! Did you state that in your supplement application? Or did you also tell them on interview day? For me during that time, I honestly didn't know the difference between the two place lol!

No I stated that in the application. On the interview day, they gave me all information about the Yakima location instead of Spokane.

Has anyone, who had interview 7th but not got accepetence letter after interview, heard back from WSU yet?

I had the interview on Dec 5th 2014, and got the letter of acceptance right away. They also give me a scholarship!! So nice of them.

I just received the acceptance email today. Looking forward to meet you guys.
Goof luck for you all.

Congratulation Eha. What campus will you go?

Spokane. When did you have your interview?

Feb 7th at 9am. :( but havent heard back from them yet. Still waiting.

Nhann, stay positive and soon you will hear from them. Did you apply for any other schools?

No I only applied to WSU. Thank you.

Last edited:
Has any new one got acceptance for Feb-7-2015 interview? I am still waiting.

What time was your interview if u dont mind to share? Mine was 10:30am

What is your stat? Would you mind? My stats 3.7. Science 3.56, non-science 3.82. Pcat 60+. 70hours volunteered as pharmacy assistant. Currently working on research.

interviewed on Feb-7-15 and got accepted today yay :!!!!! hope u guys got in as well.