Washington State University, Enter 2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Yeah I did! Everyone that I talked to got accepted that day. I don't know anyone that didn't! Can't wait for the next few months to go by!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey y'all! I have an interview soon. Is there anything I need to take to the interview?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad :)
Ok thanks! And any questions I should prepare for? Happy Thanksgiving btw!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Does anyone know whether we have been created a fb page of class of 2021?

Does anyone have their interview on Jan 20 at the Yakima campus?
Can you guys share your experience at the interview pleaseeeee? what kind of questions they asked you?
I am very excited but nervous as well.
Thank you so much
And congratulation to anyone who got accepted . <3 =)

Does anyone have their interview on Jan 20 at the Yakima campus?
Can you guys share your experience at the interview pleaseeeee? what kind of questions they asked you?
I am very excited but nervous as well.
Thank you so much
And congratulation to anyone who got accepted . <3 =)
I don't know exactly how the interviews at both campuses are different but as personal experiences, when it says "closed file interview", which you will be asked multi questions related to your personality, education and volunteer or works... so review and study your application or add more information about urself which you have not mentioned in your application. Be yourself, confidently answering and showing them that how you are serious about going to this school and how your passion about pharmacy as your future career. I know it's hard to void nervousness but do it as much as you can. Gudluck!

Reactions: 1 user
anyone that's been accepted want to exchange info? Message me so maybe we can link up on facebook or something. I already put my deposit down and this was my first choice as I live in WA. Anyone else attending here for certain?

Reactions: 1 user
anyone that's been accepted want to exchange info? Message me so maybe we can link up on facebook or something. I already put my deposit down and this was my first choice as I live in WA. Anyone else attending here for certain?
Hey, I'm one of your classmates and hope to share info too :)

I don't know exactly how the interviews at both campuses are different but as personal experiences, when it says "closed file interview", which you will be asked multi questions related to your personality, education and volunteer or works... so review and study your application or add more information about urself which you have not mentioned in your application. Be yourself, confidently answering and showing them that how you are serious about going to this school and how your passion about pharmacy as your future career. I know it's hard to void nervousness but do it as much as you can. Gudluck!
thank you :)

Hi, I went in for the early decision interview last October but got deferred. Does anyone know how good WSU at accepting students after they have been deferred or how long it takes from them to get back to me?

Hi, I went in for the early decision interview last October but got deferred. Does anyone know how good WSU at accepting students after they have been deferred or how long it takes from them to get back to me?
좋은 결과 있으시길 바래요,

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey, for anyone who has been accepted, have you heard back about Financial Aid yet?

Hello everyone! I was just wondering does anyone know if there is a facebook page created yet?

For those of you who didn’t receive an acceptance on the day of your interview, did you receive a thank you postcard from them?

hello! i am applying to wsu for the next application cycle, but am very weary about my stats...can anyone share their stats??