This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Cremini

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, I'm starting this thread hoping to hear from more WSU applicants. Has anyone heard anything from WSU (interview, application under review, etc.)?

To start off... my application was completed on Sept 2nd. I haven't heard anything since then. Based on threads from previous years, WSU was sending out invites for interview within days. Any ideas about what's going on this year?

Members don't see this ad.

Same. Mine was verified on sept 2nd. But haven't recieved the invitation yet.

Same here. Verified on the 1st and haven’t heard anything yet! Good luck to you both!:)

Members don't see this ad :)
Not sure if this is the main post, but I just had my interview yesterday (10/13/2017) and received an offer the same day. Anyone else receive an offer?

Reactions: 1 user
They emailed me to say they received my application on October 6! I haven't heard back from them yet.

Not sure if this is the main post, but I just had my interview yesterday (10/13/2017) and received an offer the same day. Anyone else receive an offer?

When did you complete your application?

Did anyone get admission offer from the first interview date? I did not hear back anything

Hi everyone. I submitted an application on 1/5/18 and haven't heard anything from the school. Has anyone that applied close to when I did heard anything about an interview?

Hi everyone. I submitted an application on 1/5/18 and haven't heard anything from the school. Has anyone that applied close to when I did heard anything about an interview?
It took about 2 weeks for them to send me an interview offer. Hopefully, you've received an offer since!

Hello everyone,
has anyone received an interview invite? if so, how did it go? Does anyone know how many interview cycles there are for this upcoming Fall 2018?

For those of you who didn’t receive an acceptance on the day of your interview, did you receive a thank you postcard from them?