Warriors vs Cavs = CSPM vs Kent State

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Racer543

2+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Golden State Warriors vs Cleveland Cavs = CSPM vs Kent State .... Does anyone else picture this when watching the NBA finals? I certainly do lol

P.S. Bring the brooms out tonight, Warriors in 4

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Was talking to my little bro while we were watching the game. He's a huge Lebron fan. I'm a Curry fan.

"Hey....Oakland...that's where you're gonna be next year."

#bromoment

KD is killing the Cavs. Cavs defense can't take the Warriors and Lebron is worn out at the end of the game, which is why they blew game 3.

Members don't see this ad :)
I guess I'll choose which podiatry school I'll go to depending on who wins the NBA finals

Reactions: 2 users
You think Lebron will hold them off tonight?

Like Lebron said, they need an A plus plus game again. You need JR to show up (probably not), Kevin Love will probably put out 20+points tonight, and Kyrie to get super lucky on those wild drives. I couldn't believe how lucky some of those bounces were! If they rely on hitting that many threes again, warriors going to take it. Warriors got weakness too though....

Series is over. GSW 2017 champs. Warriors are just too good. Don't see anyone beating them for the next 2years.

Reactions: 1 user