WARNING: Avoid banning, Post Corporate Affliations Here

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
We do not permit advertising, however we understand that many companies would like to be able to inform our members about the basics of how financial services function.

Here is how to stay within bounds:
  1. If you are affiliated with a product line or service, post your affiliation in this thread before posting anywhere in this forum. You may include contact information in this post ONLY. You are not allowed to put contact information in any other posts or in your signature. This applies to ALL NON STUDENTS/RESIDENTS/PRACTICING HEALTH PROFESSIONALS.
  2. Members that suspect another member of an undisclosed affiliation, please use the
    report.gif
    'report bad post' button.
  3. To advertise your product or service for free at SDN, go to the Free Classifieds section of the forums.
  4. The most effective method to promote products is with Google AdWords. To learn more about supporting SDN with advertising, go to: Sponsor SDN - Student Doctor Network
Members that do not post their affiliation will:
  • have their account banned
  • have the name of their service publicly listed as a banned product at SDN
  • possibly face further actions including but not limited to: reporting to higher management within your organization or to industry associations

Hello to everyone involved in this forum. I am a financial planner who specializes in working with physicians. My firm, Faithful Steward Wealth Advisors, provides stewardship-oriented financial planning and investment management solutions that allow you to pursue the things in life that matter most. I hope my engagement in this forum will allow me to share valuable information with it's participants. I hope you enjoy my contributions.

PS - My apologies for replying to two threads before reading the requirement to check-in in this thread first. I hope this transgression can be overlooked. I'm looking forward to being part of the community.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
www.medicalresidencyresources.com is a free network to join for graduate medical students looking for US residencies. It is an experimental
program to unlock the excess positions not funded by medicare due to continued cuts to these programs. We hope you sign up to get enough
momentum to change the number of opportunities for IMG's/FMG's to help combat the crippling shortage of doctors in America!

Hello all, I'm Justin Woodbury. I am the President of MakeWay Mortgage Inc.

I specialize in loans for doctors, the self employed, Veterans and the financially savvy. We have over 10 years experience and are a family company. Because we focus on refinance or purchase mortgage loans (refinances are easier, but more cyclical) we also happen have some the quickest, and most impressive processing in the industry so we will get your loan closed FAST!

I have a pool of over 25 different lenders that I work with on a daily basis that we do large volume with. We will shop the interest rate and get you the best deal on the market. We will also leverage these existing relationships to make sure we are exhausting all options when looking to get you qualified (some lenders will have programs that others do not).

Finally, along with the NMLS loan license, I also hold a California DRE real estate license to better suit your needs.

Thank you for your time!

Phone: 949.625.0333
Email: [email protected]
NMLS: 1311885
DRE: 02028020

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Does the Free Classified link work? It doesn't work for me

Hello,
My name is Matt Hylland, I am a fee-only and fiduciary financial planner for Hylland Capital Management based in North Liberty, Iowa, near the University of Iowa (but serving clients across the country virtually).

I was introduced to the struggle that residents in particular have navigating their personal finances and in particular student loans. Looking forward to helping out and contributing to the community.