Wanted Woodcock-Johnson iii full battery, cognitive and achievement tests

https://medlinkanesthesia.com/
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Judgeheyjude

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Looking to purchase Woodcock Johnson iii full test kits in good condition for Achievement and Cognitive assessment, low income nonprofit.

Members don't see this ad.

I have complete "Woodcock-Johnson Tests of Cognitive Ability—Revised". Brand new, test, forms, and all.

If you are still looking, I have a complete set and/or a lot of record forms.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I am looking to purchase a complete WJ Cog. Is that still available?

HBrooke, I have for sale a WJ iii c2001 edition, in the WJ iii logo-embossed soft faux-leather black briefcase, containing the two WJ iii ring binders with desk support flaps: $175 or best offer, inc. shipping (8lbs). NB: NO FORMS available for purchase.
Proof of Graduate student status (with training in psychological assessment) or licenses required to buy.

Briefcase contains:
WJ iii Tests of Achievement Standard Test Book, Tests 1-12, uses Form A;
WJ iii Tests of Achievement Extended Test Book, Tests 13-22, uses Form A;
And 2 audio cassette tapes:
1. Tests of Achievement, Standard Battery, 3,4, and Tests of Cognitive Abilities, Standard Battery 4,7,8,9 on sides 1;
2. Tests of Achievement, Extended Battery, 15,20,21, and Tests of Cognitive Abilities, Extended Battery 14,17 on sides 2.

I am looking for the Woodcock Johnson Achievement test form A please email tgradowski @ humanus com