Waitlist c/o 2021

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Just got called off of Wisconsin's waitlist. I am OOS number 71. Not sure if I will be accepting yet, but most likely not due to cost.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Any of you giving up a spot at LMU?

Do they tell you what number you were or part of the waitlist you were at? Also did they say how full the class was?

No, I don't think they release that information. I was called about 5 days after the 17th if that tells you anything, but I'm not sure when they started calls either. Good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
No one is online right now, but I'm about to find out if I get called off my top choice's waitlist in about an hour and a half. Who wants to make bets as to whether I'll get it????

Reactions: 5 users
giphy.gif

Reactions: 2 users
So which one is your too choice? Which one are you at right now?
It's UGA! I've already accepted my position at Texas A&M, my in-state. I'm not sure if I'll even accept if I get into UGA tbh, because student debt lmao :boom:

Reactions: 1 user
(So I've been secretly hiding out on here for awhile now and have finally got up the courage to post.) Approximately how long should I wait until I give up hope of getting off of the waitlist? I do know that it is still early but I'm really feeling the pressure from family currently which is making me feel worse.

I was waitlisted as #5 IS for Mizzou and when I last talked to Kathy (last week) she said they had only let in 2 IS which put me now in the #3 spot. I don't know if there has been anymore movement on the IS list, as I haven't asked.
I am accepted to Ross for the fall semester (Yay!!!), so I'm not totally giving up lol

(So I've been secretly hiding out on here for awhile now and have finally got up the courage to post.) Approximately how long should I wait until I give up hope of getting off of the waitlist? I do know that it is still early but I'm really feeling the pressure from family currently which is making me feel worse.

I was waitlisted as #5 IS for Mizzou and when I last talked to Kathy (last week) she said they had only let in 2 IS which put me now in the #3 spot. I don't know if there has been anymore movement on the IS list, as I haven't asked.
I am accepted to Ross for the fall semester (Yay!!!), so I'm not totally giving up lol
About September... or until they say the class is full.

I wouldn't give up until Mizzou starts classes, which is in late August. There has been some waitlist movement in the middle of summer before, so it's possible.

Members don't see this ad :)
On a similar note, when is too early to email U of I back and request a file review? I had asked about a week ago when they had told me they won't be giving a file review until they starting giving IS waitlist calls. I really don't want to wait until September (potentially) to know what I should fix! Thanks for any input :)

On a similar note, when is too early to email U of I back and request a file review? I had asked about a week ago when they had told me they won't be giving a file review until they starting giving IS waitlist calls. I really don't want to wait until September (potentially) to know what I should fix! Thanks for any input :)
Most schools do file reviews sometime in May!

Our finals are in two weeks. So if you email the fifteenth, you should have no problems!

I just spoke with Mary Sue at KSU. The class of 2021 is full as of now. Any further movement on the wait list will only happen if someone gives up their seat.

Accepted into WesternU at around 7:04pm eastern time via email. Will be declining the offer since I'm attending my IS. Good luck to all waitlisters waiting on Western!

Reactions: 3 users
Accepted into WesternU at around 7:04pm eastern time via email. Will be declining the offer since I'm attending my IS. Good luck to all waitlisters waiting on Western!
Did they tell you when you had to respond by? I'm just trying to figure out when the next round of letters might go out... And congratulations on getting into your IS!!!!

Called 5/2 by Midwestern and I accepted!!

Reactions: 9 users
Did they tell you when you had to respond by? I'm just trying to figure out when the next round of letters might go out... And congratulations on getting into your IS!!!!
I recieved an acceptance as well. The email stated:
"An admissions letter will follow this email via postal mail. The packet will include specific information on how to accept this offer by May 17, 2017,"

Reactions: 4 users
Well, got the email from Illinois saying the waitlist is full! Looks like I will not be taking myself off the OK OOS waitlist, sorry!

Just got called off the Oklahoma OOS waitlist!

Reactions: 8 users
Does anyone know where the UW waitlist is at?? :)

The wait for the OK State in-state list is killing me! Cheers to those still waiting! Congrats to those who have gotten in! Good luck to those who are applying next year! VMCAS is back open!

Got accepted into Mississippi state last week! Declined my seat since I'm attending my IS! Good luck to all still waiting :)

Hey @apopken when do instate students start getting pulled from the waitlist? Sending you best wishes for getting that call!

Hey @apopken when do instate students start getting pulled from the waitlist? Sending you best wishes for getting that call!
Guess it kinda depend on when everybody gets their stuff in! Thank you and lupin for the kind wishes! Last year I got the class is full email I think on may 26, so anytime around there? I'm on pins and needles!!

Just got called off the Oklahoma OOS waitlist!
Yayayay!!! Congrats SMC!
The wait for the OK State in-state list is killing me! Cheers to those still waiting! Congrats to those who have gotten in! Good luck to those who are applying next year! VMCAS is back open!
Keeping my fingers crossed for you!!! :D

Just wanted to stop by and throw in some positive thoughts and good juju to those who are still waiting! :luck::xf:

Reactions: 7 users
Has anyone heard anything from Western U recently?? I was hoping they would be sending their next round of acceptances today... still haven't heard anything from them yet :(

To all you people losing hope.. I just got accepted from a school I was REJECTED from after I interviewed!! So it is true some schools go into their reject list. You guys got this who are still waiting don't give up!!!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Reactions: 13 users
Oklahoma State pulled me from their waitlist yesterday!!

Reactions: 17 users
Mizzou pulled me from their waitlist yesterday!!!

Reactions: 15 users
The virginia waitlist is moving so slow and im #25 so close and so far ☹️
If you don't mind me asking, how did you find out your rank on the list? I am also on the OOS waitlist for Virginia-Maryland. I called them to get more details about the waitlist and was told that they could not tell me my rank.

If you don't mind me asking, how did you find out your rank on the list? I am also on the OOS waitlist for Virginia-Maryland. I called them to get more details about the waitlist and was told that they could not tell me my rank.
Are you on an interview waitlist? This person was likely on a waitlist after interviewing, not prior.