Wait list - chance for this year??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

baccarack

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am currently on the wait list for 3 schools
university of michigan
detroit mercy
and midwestern university

Just wondering what you guys thought my chances would be of still getting in this year. I would assume these classes are all full and wouldn't see many people withdrawing unless a major problem arises.

Thanks!

I am a Michigan resident as well, dont know if that changes ne thing

Members don't see this ad.

In the next week or two I'd suspect you'd see the most movement, since most secondary deposits are due on May 1st, and anyone holding two seats or more after May 1st will be dropped, so hope for some good news! I know I'm definitely crossing my fingers for a big letter in the mail.

In the next week or two I'd suspect you'd see the most movement, since most secondary deposits are due on May 1st, and anyone holding two seats or more after May 1st will be dropped, so hope for some good news! I know I'm definitely crossing my fingers for a big letter in the mail.

Yup... I was still holding spots at both Penn and UNC... as of yesterday, there is one more spot open at UPenn (unless they overfilled the class)!

Does anyone know if we should notify AADSAS in addition to the individual schools just so that they don't mistakingly report that you're still holding multiple deposits?