Volunteering & Working in Cyprus

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Cyprus Pride House

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, me and my husband run a cat and dog rescue shelter from our home in Cyprus. We need 2 people to come and manager our shelter for 6 weeks so we can have a well earned holiday. We have been running the shelter for 15 years without a break and we are physically and mentally exhausted and need to regenerate to continue saving the lives of many cats and dogs here. You would live in our home during this period. We need 2 people to come and volunteer for us for a week so you can understand what is needed and be happy to come back to work managing the rescue for 6 weeks. We would then pay flights and provide food for those 6 weeks. Please see our website to understand what we do and if you wish to help please email us asap. www.cypruspridehouse.org/info@cypruspridehouse.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi everyone, me and my husband run a cat and dog rescue shelter from our home in Cyprus. We need 2 people to come and manager our shelter for 6 weeks so we can have a well earned holiday. We have been running the shelter for 15 years without a break and we are physically and mentally exhausted and need to regenerate to continue saving the lives of many cats and dogs here. You would live in our home during this period. We need 2 people to come and volunteer for us for a week so you can understand what is needed and be happy to come back to work managing the rescue for 6 weeks. We would then pay flights and provide food for those 6 weeks. Please see our website to understand what we do and if you wish to help please email us asap. www.cypruspridehouse.org/info@cypruspridehouse.
come and work for free for a week....then come back later for a job? you know how scammy that sounds right?

If you see our website it is not a scam. Normally we just ask for volunteers which we have been getting for many years but as we need 2 people to manage the shelter and stay in our home so we expect to at least pay their flight fees and food for 6 weeks. We first need to try someone for a week to see if we are happy to leave them in control and also for them to see if they are happy to return for 6 weeks.