Video tutorials

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

iBS1972

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, MS4 here. We have a required radiology rotation, and I was wondering if anyone has any recommended lecture series that goes over the basics of how to read xrays, CTs, MRIs... Like from the beginning, ex. for CXR do ABCDE. I was also considering using Radiology Secret series (the Q and A blue book) and was wondering if people would recommend that? I read reviews on Amazon and some say that it's more tailored towards residents as it's a bit more technical than not. Thanks everyone in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi everyone, MS4 here. We have a required radiology rotation, and I was wondering if anyone has any recommended lecture series that goes over the basics of how to read xrays, CTs, MRIs... Like from the beginning, ex. for CXR do ABCDE. I was also considering using Radiology Secret series (the Q and A blue book) and was wondering if people would recommend that? I read reviews on Amazon and some say that it's more tailored towards residents as it's a bit more technical than not. Thanks everyone in advance!
These aren't videos but I think they're really good at the med student and even intern level -- Learning Radiology (there's a book and a website) and Felson's Principles of Chest Roentgenology.

Ah ok, thanks for the suggestion!