Veterans, the GI Bill (Ch 30 and 33/ Post-9/11), and Veteran Readiness/Vocational Rehabilitation (Ch 31/VRE)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Wait a second, hold up! *excited disbelief* Do you mean to say that if we apply for voc rehab before post bac and get it approved, that they will pay for post bac AND med school? Because I thought it would be one or the other...or that there was a 4 year limit or something...
indeed. if you are determined to have a "SEH" there is no time limit. My ebenefits page has 72 months remaining

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Unfortunately, the whole "voc rehab doesn't cut into your GI Bill" is back up for debate. I've noticed some chatter about the VA secretary's interpretation of the law is wrong and the budget committee is basically fighting it.

Here is the latest word from the VA:

48-Month Rule with Chapter 31

A policy advisory was issued in December, 2015, regarding the use of educational assistance and vocational rehabilitation (chapter 31). It was determined that benefits collected under chapter 31 would not limit the use of education benefits (chapters 30, 33, 35, 1606, 1607), but that use of education benefits could limit the number of months of assistance to which a veteran with a service-connected disability may be entitled under chapter 31.

An advisory released on September 21, 2016 overturns this decision. Processors have been informed that, effective immediately, they must count chapter 31 entitlement usage when determining entitlement for other VA education benefit programs. Individuals eligible for multiple benefits may receive no more than 48 months of combined benefits.

Here is the latest word from the VA:

48-Month Rule with Chapter 31

A policy advisory was issued in December, 2015, regarding the use of educational assistance and vocational rehabilitation (chapter 31). It was determined that benefits collected under chapter 31 would not limit the use of education benefits (chapters 30, 33, 35, 1606, 1607), but that use of education benefits could limit the number of months of assistance to which a veteran with a service-connected disability may be entitled under chapter 31.

An advisory released on September 21, 2016 overturns this decision. Processors have been informed that, effective immediately, they must count chapter 31 entitlement usage when determining entitlement for other VA education benefit programs. Individuals eligible for multiple benefits may receive no more than 48 months of combined benefits.

For the most part that is true however... VocRehab is the one program with specific exceptions in the laws. Pretty much what it comes down to is that you have to convince or find a sympathetic Councilor and Officer for your Voc-Rehab case reveiw and approval. Here is a link to the law specifically that refers to the 48 month rule... if you notice the two paragraphs that allow the rule to be exceeded are both regarding Disability.... and if you MedBoarded for not being fit for service... then you pretty much were not able to do the job you were previously trained for per Paragraph B Section 1 and 2 or even 3.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/38/21.78

For the most part that is true however... VocRehab is the one program with specific exceptions in the laws. Pretty much what it comes down to is that you have to convince or find a sympathetic Councilor and Officer for your Voc-Rehab case reveiw and approval. Here is a link to the law specifically that refers to the 48 month rule... if you notice the two paragraphs that allow the rule to be exceeded are both regarding Disability.... and if you MedBoarded for not being fit for service... then you pretty much were not able to do the job you were previously trained for per Paragraph B Section 1 and 2 or even 3.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/38/21.78

Well yes, voc rehab can extend the 48 month rule; but the specific ruling above referenced what was original released by the VA that people were using Voc Rehab to get their BS for example, then thinking they were still entitled to use the post 9/11 to pursue a masters for example, and this clarified that is not the case; Chapter 31 does indeed "eat" your GI Bill months of entitlement.

Reactions: 1 user
Ok, so they flip-flopped?
I have ~6 months Ch33 benefits left, and I've been approved for Ch31. My benefits should begin starting next semester (of 1st year). My counselor also told me (verbally) that they will approve me for the 3 years after that too. I was very happy to hear that.
But I was hoping that I can supplement my residency stipend with my remaining 6 months of benefits once I was done, but I'm guessing that is no longer the case?

I also have a question for the Ch31 gurus here (thank you for the incredible resource btw). They really screwed up my application and because of that, I wasn't able to get it in time for this semester. I had to take out loans for what Ch33 didn't cover. Anyway, I need some supplies for school. If I get them now, do you know if they reimburse retroactively because I was already in the program? Specifically I need loupes. My school doesn't "officially" require them, but it's one of things that literally everyone uses, students and professionals alike. It is a widely accepted instrument in the field. I'm just curious because I need a pair ASAP, so I would like to know if it's worth spending the big bucks on a really good pair that will last me a while. I have no clue if they will retro it, or even pay for them at all.
Any thoughts?? Oh and thanks again folks!

You definitely should apply your post 9/11 to the stipend for CH 31. By applying it you will receive BAH rate for an E5 instead of the standard stipend, which is several hundred dollars more per month.

You definitely should apply your post 9/11 to the stipend for CH 31. By applying it you will receive BAH rate for an E5 instead of the standard stipend, which is several hundred dollars more per month.
Right, I agree. I probably wasn't clear, I apologize.
I'm only a first year dental student. I used post 9/11 for my first semester, but was approved for vocrehab, and have been verbally told by my VRC that they will authorize me for the remaining years of school. She told me this because post 9/11 already paid out for the first semester, so I will be meeting with her in a few weeks so I can receive ch31 for the rest of the program. As of now I have 6 months of CH33 left. So I was referring to using those remaining 6 months starting in 2020.
Again, sorry if I was unclear. Midterms, man...

Just checking in to say thank you to everyone on here. My VRC approved a TPR course for me (they're footing the bill).

I mention this for two reasons. The first: i never would have known about the ch 31-->med school route if i hadn't found this thread. the second: Ask your VRC if they'll approve an mcat course! they might say yes.

happy winter break, keep crushing it.

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Just checking in to say thank you to everyone on here. My VRC approved a TPR course for me (they're footing the bill).

I mention this for two reasons. The first: i never would have known about the ch 31-->med school route if i hadn't found this thread. the second: Ask your VRC if they'll approve an mcat course! they might say yes.

happy winter break, keep crushing it.

Glad to see it's working out!

So I'm going to check out that FB page/group as well, but perhaps I can get some clarity/guidance from you guys here. I've been reading post after post all over this forum and just want to make sure I've got this correct.

I am 80% SCD total; including 10% each for both knees. I used plenty of my GI bill for radiography school but still have 8 months left. I currently work full time as an xray tech. I've decided to start working on my pre med for either PA or med school (will decide which as time passes). My brother ( also SCD vet) mentioned voc rehab. I took my interest and aptitude tests; interests were perfectly in line for science and medical professions, and aptitude was very high.
Well, I met with a VRC today who was very nice and seemed interested in helping me(I think). She deemed my knees to be an employment handicap (not SEH) for my current position. She said she just didn't feel like it was enough to be considered 'serious'. She 'approved' me for 12 months on top of my 8 of the GI bill. This means I can acquire a bachelors but they wouldn't cover PA/med school. I just need to prove that I can find a position in a field with this new bachelors and do it within the 20 months, then I can begin using it for my pre med.
Now, while this is better than nothing,I keep reading of all these people getting approved all the way through medical school. Is there something different I can do? Or does this seem like its the way its going to have to be?

Thanks in advance!

So I'm going to check out that FB page/group as well, but perhaps I can get some clarity/guidance from you guys here. I've been reading post after post all over this forum and just want to make sure I've got this correct.

I am 80% SCD total; including 10% each for both knees. I used plenty of my GI bill for radiography school but still have 8 months left. I currently work full time as an xray tech. I've decided to start working on my pre med for either PA or med school (will decide which as time passes). My brother ( also SCD vet) mentioned voc rehab. I took my interest and aptitude tests; interests were perfectly in line for science and medical professions, and aptitude was very high.
Well, I met with a VRC today who was very nice and seemed interested in helping me(I think). She deemed my knees to be an employment handicap (not SEH) for my current position. She said she just didn't feel like it was enough to be considered 'serious'. She 'approved' me for 12 months on top of my 8 of the GI bill. This means I can acquire a bachelors but they wouldn't cover PA/med school. I just need to prove that I can find a position in a field with this new bachelors and do it within the 20 months, then I can begin using it for my pre med.
Now, while this is better than nothing,I keep reading of all these people getting approved all the way through medical school. Is there something different I can do? Or does this seem like its the way its going to have to be?

Thanks in advance!
Be persistent.
80% and she doesn't consider that a SEH? She's not all that nice after all. She CAN help you. Just keep pushing. Have a plan and lay it out for her.
Best of luck, I really hope you get approved for it.

Thanks in advance!

The biggest hindrance you have is being currently employed; that fact alone makes it really difficult to pronounce a SEH. It's not impossible but difficult. Here is the TLDR for getting premed+med school in one shot: you need to convince your VRC that A) ANYTHING other than being a doctor will NOT be consistent with your interests, aptitudes and abilities and that B) you have one or more SCD's that create this situation for any job other than being a doctor. How you spin that is up to you but that is the criteria you need to justify. The goal of Ch. 31 is "entry level employment" in a field that is consistent with the veterans interests, aptitudes and abilities (including SCD's). If entry level employment is being a doctor, that means any individual rehabilitation plan must include the necessary degree to be gainfully employed in that field. It's really like a giant logic reasoning puzzle that you need to meet the criteria for.

An argument from your end might go like this: I'm interested in radiology, I've demonstrated an aptitude for it from my current employment/past training/testing etc., BUT my SCD relating to my knees makes the job untenable. However, as a Radiologist, I can continue to purse this interest without the mobility duties associated with a being a tech. No other job will fulfill this criteria except radiologist. Entry level employment requires an MD or DO degree and thus my rehab plan should include one of those degrees.

If you go in all wishy-washy saying "I'm going to try for either PA or MD" and "I'm not sure what kind of doctor I want to be" your VRC will eat your lunch. They'll smell blood in the water and know they can steer you out of their program with only a few months of Ch. 31 and be done with you. Whether you really become a radiologist, go to PA school, etc is of no consequence to how you actually present the case. The case argument needs to be rock solid, highly specific and immutable. That's still no guarantee of approval but it greatly increases the odds your VRC will start to bend to your will, instead of the other way around :D

Reactions: 3 users
Be persistent.
80% and she doesn't consider that a SEH? She's not all that nice after all. She CAN help you. Just keep pushing. Have a plan and lay it out for her.
Best of luck, I really hope you get approved for it.

Thanks for the encouragement. Perhaps I didn't convey the extent of job/duties very well for her to understand. I'm wondering if perhaps I need to do some more follow-up with VA healthcare regarding my knees as a way to document? I kinda gave up on getting any actual help from VA healthcare. But maybe it would be good to go back just to document.

The biggest hindrance you have is being currently employed; that fact alone makes it really difficult to pronounce a SEH. It's not impossible but difficult. Here is the TLDR for getting premed+med school in one shot: you need to convince your VRC that A) ANYTHING other than being a doctor will NOT be consistent with your interests, aptitudes and abilities and that B) you have one or more SCD's that create this situation for any job other than being a doctor. How you spin that is up to you but that is the criteria you need to justify. The goal of Ch. 31 is "entry level employment" in a field that is consistent with the veterans interests, aptitudes and abilities (including SCD's). If entry level employment is being a doctor, that means any individual rehabilitation plan must include the necessary degree to be gainfully employed in that field. It's really like a giant logic reasoning puzzle that you need to meet the criteria for.

An argument from your end might go like this: I'm interested in radiology, I've demonstrated an aptitude for it from my current employment/past training/testing etc., BUT my SCD relating to my knees makes the job untenable. However, as a Radiologist, I can continue to purse this interest without the mobility duties associated with a being a tech. No other job will fulfill this criteria except radiologist. Entry level employment requires an MD or DO degree and thus my rehab plan should include one of those degrees.

If you go in all wishy-washy saying "I'm going to try for either PA or MD" and "I'm not sure what kind of doctor I want to be" your VRC will eat your lunch. They'll smell blood in the water and know they can steer you out of their program with only a few months of Ch. 31 and be done with you. Whether you really become a radiologist, go to PA school, etc is of no consequence to how you actually present the case. The case argument needs to be rock solid, highly specific and immutable. That's still no guarantee of approval but it greatly increases the odds your VRC will start to bend to your will, instead of the other way around :D

That's a ton of great advise..I appreciate you taking the time!
So perhaps if my biggest roadblock is being currently employed, I need to show her somehow that this is not a viable option for me long term. That its simply not sustainable. I'm relatively young but at this rate there's no way I can make this a long term career. But will that argument carry any true weight? Perhaps I should make the argument, including the points you made, but ultimately shouldn't I have some solid proof to back me up?

So perhaps if my biggest roadblock is being currently employed, I need to show her somehow that this is not a viable option for me long term. That its simply not sustainable. I'm relatively young but at this rate there's no way I can make this a long term career. But will that argument carry any true weight? Perhaps I should make the argument, including the points you made, but ultimately shouldn't I have some solid proof to back me up?
It sucks, but maybe you should stop working. It will be cheaper in the long run. Plus it will let you focus on school full time.
I don't know if you have a family or not, but I understand it's difficult. Will your disability and BAH be enough to cover expenses?

It sucks, but maybe you should stop working. It will be cheaper in the long run. Plus it will let you focus on school full time.
I don't know if you have a family or not, but I understand it's difficult. Will your disability and BAH be enough to cover expenses?

Yeah that would be tough. I would hate to close the door at my current facility for fear of losing any potential future there. I would like to work here for as long as I can during school.

Yeah that would be tough. I would hate to close the door at my current facility for fear of losing any potential future there. I would like to work here for as long as I can during school.

You need to get the job description of being an X-ray tech. In my days as an X-ray tech, there's a lot of physical demand such as moving the machine, bending, and putting your knees in awkward position. Afterward, you need to go back to your doc and get a letter from him saying that being an X-ray tech isn't feasible for you in the long run with the possibility that your SCD will worsen over the years.

Then, you need to convey to your VRC that the next step is to be a radiologist in order for your employment to match your applitude and be sustainable in the long run.

You need to come into the meeting with everything planned out and spelled for them to show them that you're aware of the game. Otherwise, they're going to eat you for dinner. This is coming from someone who gets 400-450K of tuition and stipend approved for four years of medical school along with a lot of goodies like a top of the line MacBook Pro printer ergo desk and chair.

Feel free to PM for any advice.

You don't need to quit your job. Sometimes, you have to do stuff in order to put food on the table. However, you have to get a doc letter saying that this job isn't substainable in the long run and will actually worsen your disabilities, causing the government to waste more money on you in the future.

Also, you guys can get your internet bill reimbursed under this program. I literally told my VRC that I need to do a lot of lab and radiology images online along w streaming lectures on a consistent basis.

Make sure that your internet bill is not in a package in order to qualify for this reimbursement.

Also, you guys can get your internet bill reimbursed under this program. I literally told my VRC that I need to do a lot of lab and radiology images online along w streaming lectures on a consistent basis.

Make sure that your internet bill is not in a package in order to qualify for this reimbursement.

Nice. Things I have gotten reimbursed in medical school through vocational rehab: medical school books, Step 1 and step 2 fees, UWORLD question bank, ERAS application fees and NBME fees, new laptop, and I'm trying to get my graduation regalia covered now. Didn't try for the internet, but sure, if you can get it, more power to you. I tried to get professional clothing (mandatory for 3rd and 4th year), but it was a no go.

Yeah man, don't quit your job, its not necessary.

Read their regulations and such to the extent that you know them better than they do. Beat them at their own chess game.

Nice. Things I have gotten reimbursed in medical school through vocational rehab: medical school books, Step 1 and step 2 fees, UWORLD question bank, ERAS application fees and NBME fees, new laptop, and I'm trying to get my graduation regalia covered now. Didn't try for the internet, but sure, if you can get it, more power to you. I tried to get professional clothing (mandatory for 3rd and 4th year), but it was a no go.

How were you able to get Uworld reimbursed for you? It's not a requirement for any class out there.

All you really need is the threat of a viable argument. VRC's do not want to have you file an appeal and win because this is one of the few things that can actually make them look like they aren't doing their job correctly. If you make a solid argument your VRC is going to to have to evaluate if that argument sounds reasonable and if their decision to deny you benefits will be overturned on appeal. If you make a solid argument and are adamant about your intentions, its much easier for them to simply let you start and either finish or hang yourself; either way is the path of least resistance for them.

I sent my case manager an e-mail from my school recommending that I purchase the question bank for step 1 studying.

Were you able to get reimbursement for Pathoma and SketchyMed using the same situation?

All you really need is the threat of a viable argument. VRC's do not want to have you file an appeal and win because this is one of the few things that can actually make them look like they aren't doing their job correctly. If you make a solid argument your VRC is going to to have to evaluate if that argument sounds reasonable and if their decision to deny you benefits will be overturned on appeal. If you make a solid argument and are adamant about your intentions, its much easier for them to simply let you start and either finish or hang yourself; either way is the path of least resistance for them.

Thanks esob and 68PGunner. So I've decided to schedule an appointment with my primary at the VA. Well, she's backed up til February, so they've sent me out to choice program and I gave them the name of the doc (well..PA) that I've seen for a couple of things on my own dime that the VA wouldn't see me for. Is it possible that he could see me for this and write the letter?

You need to get the job description of being an X-ray tech. In my days as an X-ray tech, there's a lot of physical demand such as moving the machine, bending, and putting your knees in awkward position. Afterward, you need to go back to your doc and get a letter from him saying that being an X-ray tech isn't feasible for you in the long run with the possibility that your SCD will worsen over the years.

Then, you need to convey to your VRC that the next step is to be a radiologist in order for your employment to match your applitude and be sustainable in the long run.

You need to come into the meeting with everything planned out and spelled for them to show them that you're aware of the game. Otherwise, they're going to eat you for dinner. This is coming from someone who gets 400-450K of tuition and stipend approved for four years of medical school along with a lot of goodies like a top of the line MacBook Pro printer ergo desk and chair.

Feel free to PM for any advice.
It's because of people like you that others are getting this opportunity. Thank you.

Thanks esob and 68PGunner. So I've decided to schedule an appointment with my primary at the VA. Well, she's backed up til February, so they've sent me out to choice program and I gave them the name of the doc (well..PA) that I've seen for a couple of things on my own dime that the VA wouldn't see me for. Is it possible that he could see me for this and write the letter?

I myself use the Choice program. It's fantastic.

But do you think that he can provide the documentation I need..or does it HAVE to come from a doctor at the VA

Get it from a MD/DO. Don't go to a PA. No way in hell. You have a serious injury that deserves the best care possible. DO/MD is the gold standard. PA/NP is the bronze alternative for people who want to take the quick route.

But do you think that he can provide the documentation I need..or does it HAVE to come from a doctor at the VA

As for the choice program, you have to let them know that you don't want to be seen by a middle provider like a PA or NP, but only a DO/MD physician. They will make it happen.

Were you medically retired? It is hard to believe that you weren't medically retired considering that you have 80% total disability. Maybe they only gave you 10% for each knee, keeping you at the 20% line.

As for the choice program, you have to let them know that you don't want to be seen by a middle provider like a PA or NP, but only a DO/MD physician. They will make it happen.

Well the thing is, I am confident I could get solid documentation from this PA. He is great at his profession and I trust in him to give me a fair evaluation. So I prefer to see him. I'm just wondering if it would carry weight with my VRC, or if she would even care. Like does it really matter if it comes from PA/NP/MD/DO? they should all be qualified to make that evaluation.

Were you medically retired? It is hard to believe that you weren't medically retired considering that you have 80% total disability. Maybe they only gave you 10% for each knee, keeping you at the 20% line.

Well 10 for each knee then a couple other non-physical SCDs. I was not medically retired.

Well the thing is, I am confident I could get solid documentation from this PA. He is great at his profession and I trust in him to give me a fair evaluation. So I prefer to see him. I'm just wondering if it would carry weight with my VRC, or if she would even care. Like does it really matter if it comes from PA/NP/MD/DO? they should all be qualified to make that evaluation.
I say physician would be better as well. Many times the VRC's just don't know the differences in these sort of matters. Some think a Physican Assistant is the same thing as a Medical Assistant, and are amazed when they hear it's a graduate program and can write prescriptions. I think it's a situation that would best be avoided because it is not unlikely.

Hello, everyone. Wow. I would have never known about Chap 31 if it weren't for this forum. Of course, they covered it a bit during ACAP, but they never fully explained the value of this benefit. I went on ebenefits this morning and applied to the program. The rep at my school says that I have to go to an orientation and then sit down with a counselor, which I already expected.

So, my situation is currently that I am using chapter 33 and have used up 15 months (before this upcoming spring semester). I have about 4-5 semesters left to complete a BS (Chemistry with Biochemistry Concentration).
Current prereqs I need would be another biology class and Org. Chem II.

I have a 4.0 GPA for science and a 3.8 cGPA.

Basically, I want to try and get them to agree to pay for the rest of my degree and then hopefully medical school. I have seen someone post that they were successful in doing this. My VA rating is 80%.

I guess my main issue would be convincing them of of a SEH and extending my claim. I am wondering if it would have been better to be accepted to a medical school first so I have more of ammo? There aren't many actual great opportunities for someone with a Chem major. On top of that, I don't want to be a lab assistant. I want to be a Physician. If someone could give me some insight?

is currently that I am using chapter 33 and have used up 15 months (before this upcoming spring semester). I have about 4-5 semesters left to complete a BS (Chemistry with Biochemistry Concentration).

Take that MCAT and come back here if you do well on it. Otherwise, being a PA isn't a bad alternative. I personally would just switch to Chapter 31 right now bc they will cover all your equipments, books, tuitions, and a BAH at the location of your school. You have a combined benefit of 48 months unless you get that SEH. Medical school is about 44 months. Even if your Chapter 31 can only give you 30 months, that is like a 70% cut of your total COA, meaning a saving of about 250-280K over 4 years.

Hello, everyone. Wow. I would have never known about Chap 31 if it weren't for this forum. Of course, they covered it a bit during ACAP, but they never fully explained the value of this benefit. I went on ebenefits this morning and applied to the program. The rep at my school says that I have to go to an orientation and then sit down with a counselor, which I already expected.

So, my situation is currently that I am using chapter 33 and have used up 15 months (before this upcoming spring semester). I have about 4-5 semesters left to complete a BS (Chemistry with Biochemistry Concentration).

Basically, I want to try and get them to agree to pay for the rest of my degree and then hopefully medical school. I have seen someone post that they were successful in doing this. My VA rating is 80%.

I guess my main issue would be convincing them of of a SEH and extending my claim. I am wondering if it would have been better to be accepted to a medical school first so I have more of ammo? There aren't many actual great opportunities for someone with a Chem major. On top of that, I don't want to be a lab assistant. I want to be a Physician. If someone could give me some insight?

Sign up for the MACT at the least. This ensures the counselor knows that your interest is there beyond your aptitude and abilities (4.0 and 3.8). Explain that that's what you want, and DO NOT present to them that there are other options - there aren't. Can't become a physician without med school, right? If they present things, shy away. Ensure your "goal" on paper is that of medicine/health/physician/doctor - however the counselor words it. Aim for the SEH if you can, and like 68 said, take the voc rehab now because it covers more, and you get an additional 12 months right now. Even without SEH, Ch 31 does NOT utilize GI Bill months (though the reverse, it does), meaning you can still have 10-15 months of GI Bill still remain after voc rehab if you don't get the SEH, and thus the majority (if not the entirety) of med school will be covered along with undergrad.

@MusicDOc124
Regarding the MCAT, my target graduation would be Spring 2019, so I would not be able to attend Med School until 2019... From what I read some schools only take the MCAT scores up to two or three years. Do you think I should aim for taking the MCAT this summer? Or wait until 2018?I figured I would have more "time" to study for the MCAT if I took it late this summer since I don't have to worry about applications until the following year. I read it was good to take it before the application process so you can apply as early as possible. However, the downside to me taking it this year would be that it would only be good for either 2019 or 2020 for most schools? Thoughts?

@LadyLazarus

Take it when you're comfortable and confident. If that means waiting, wait. If that means now, take it now. If you're ready right now while coursework is fresh, you don't want to wait excessively long while letting that info diminish or burn you out from studying/trying to retain it for a long exam. If you're not ready yet/want to take a prep course/etc, wait/do so. Can't get voc rehab to pay for med school if you're not accepted, and the MCAT plays a big role whereas the VA plays no role. It may be only good for 2-3 years (maybe 5 for some school), but if you take while ready (assuming now), you'll still get 1-2 application cycles (hopefully only needing 1) before needing to retake it, or more cycles for some particular schools.

Hope this helps. If you have any more specific questions, feel free to message me.

You should try to get med school approved now. Ch. 31's main goal is entry level employment and it's one hell of a sell to try and say "I just completed a degree but I'm unemployable for basic work with that degree so I need to go to medical school." It's a lot easier to sell that you have no degree now and you have the aptitude and interest to be a doctor and your SCD is in line with practicing medicine. Then "entry level" employment requires an MD/DO degree.

Reactions: 2 users