Verification

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

The_Woman_in_the_Arena

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

This is my first post! Hello world!

Anyway, the first time I applied, I submitted my AMCAS 6/20 and was verified 7/14. This time, I submitted my AMCAS on June 1 at 11:59 AM. Transcripts were received 5/8. I checked the official SDN AMCAS verification thread and it seems like a good number of people that submitted around the same time or even a few hours after I did have already been verified. I checked my AMCAS portal and as of 6/7, I am "under review."

I'm sure the verification process isn't super straight-forward or linear since these are actual people and not supercomputers verifying our applications, but should I be worried about how long this is taking, given how early I submitted?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hey! No I wouldn't worry--it looks like they're still reviewing people from day 1: "Processing applications that reached “Ready For Review” status on - June 1, 2017."

You can check which day they are reviewing at this website (under the sign-in button): Applying to Medical School with AMCAS®

Reactions: 1 user