MCAT Verbal Reasoning (online)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
completeMCATpackage.png

MCAT Verbal Reasoning (online)

mark3.jpg
100% online with instant access.

mark3.jpg
Interactive online tools

mark3.jpg
Programs to efficiently improve your reading speed, memory and comprehension

mark3.jpg
Test-taking strategies, warm up exercises and 7 full-length online timed Verbal Reasoning tests with explanations

Gold Standard MCAT will give away one 3 month subscription to MCAT Verbal Reasoning to one lucky member. Winners for each raffle will be drawn from among the members who post questions about the product or otherwise meaningfully contribute to the discussion.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
How does your product compare to other MCAT VR products?
How much of an improvement do students typically see in their VR scores after taking your online course?

The unique features of this program includes the online speed reading program and the, now, 10 VR tests with graduated difficulty (starting easy and moving to more difficult). This comes with on screen highlighter, strike out feature, etc. We have a study under way regarding improvement.

Does the 3 month subscription start immediately? Or can we wait (say til summer break) until we have a lot of time to work on it? and if so..is there an "expiration" to the subscription?

Members don't see this ad :)
Our normal Verbal Reasoning program is for one year. We are giving away a free 3 month subscription to SDN and that will begin anytime the student is ready. Good luck!

Does this include content not present in your other media?

The Speed Reading programs and VR tests are also accessible in the Crash Course and MCAT University.

Has the speed reading section shown improvement? Its quite difficulty for me to believe that someone's reading speed will increase over the course of three months to a point that it makes a difference on the MCAT.

Improvement to the point of affecting your score depends on where you are starting from and how much time you give to the program. For example, if you are consistently missing the last 2-5 questions and you spend an hour working on speed reading (combined with comprehension) per day for 3 months then it is likely that you will improve significantly.

How much does this product cost? Thanks.

How much should I expect to see my VR score improve if used correctly?

How effective can this program be in terms of raising a score if only used for the 3 months? Is this section easier to prepare for online or in a classroom setting?

Our normal Verbal Reasoning program is for one year. We are giving away a free 3 month subscription to SDN and that will begin anytime the student is ready. Good luck!
How do I sign up for free 3 months free subscription?

Status
Not open for further replies.