VCOM Post-Bacc

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kj8210

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I just got an offer for teh VCOM Post-Bacc Program and I was wondering if anyone had any thoughts/comments on the program? Also what are your thoughts on VCOM and it's cirriculum as well as the student environment there?

Members don't see this ad.

Hello all! Now that I have completed everything on the checklist for starting this post-bacc program at VCOM I am starting to wonder about other things: namely tattoos.

Is there anyone out there who is already at VCOM/knows someone that
is a student there that could offer me some insight into the general mood toward visible tattoos?

I have read the school policy re: tattoos but written policy is not always a good indicator of actual dynamics within an institution.

Details: I have two tattoos that are visible *if I am wearing short
sleeves*. I do keep them covered when any professional dress is required and plan to keep them covered when dressing for a regular day at school.

Because my tattoos are visible in any scrub, polo shirt or tee, I would like to get an idea of what I might expect when the time comes that I need to don such dress.

Of course I will check in with the appropriate person/people at VCOM -- just looking for a heads up here.

Thanks in advance for any input you might have.