Valley Children's vs UCSF Fresno Pediatric residency

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pawpatrol

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am in the process of ranking. I like UCSF fresno better than Valley children's. I've heard some awful things about Valley children's from people within. Valley children's is a new pediatric residency program. Do any one have any idea of what's going on with the program. Your response is highly appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

I am in the process of ranking. I like UCSF fresno better than Valley children's. I've heard some awful things about Valley children's from people within. Valley children's is a new pediatric residency program. Do any one have any idea of what's going on with the program. Your response is highly appreciated.
wish you could expand, there was no VCH residency established when you wrote this and UCSF residents were running wards at VCH. Everything has completely changed since VCH matched their first class in 2017. I question what you heard and why you wrote this.

Reactions: 1 user
I am a current resident at the Valley Children's and I absolutely love my experience at the program. Not sure where or what you had heard about the program when you posted this, but the residents here are very happy and the leadership is very strong here as well. I'd love to hear anyone's specific concerns or questions. As a free standing children's hospital in California with a HUGE encatchment area, this program has a lot of potential.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Not at all weird that two brand new users came and posted within a minute of each other basically saying the same thing. Especially almost 2 years after the OP posted.

Reactions: 1 users
Not at all weird that two brand new users came and posted within a minute of each other basically saying the same thing. Especially almost 2 years after the OP posted.
yes Dr. Bridgewater and I are friends (hence the thumbs up)!