uWorld study for USMLE?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jloyay

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
My exam is currently scheduled for August 17th and I have already done one pass of First Aid (took about 2 months) and will probably go through it several times again and I am on my second pass of sketchyMicro for microbiology.

Currently doing 40 uWorld questions a day and I am hitting 55%-65% average depending on how easy/hard the question set I get are. My average is now around 60% and it's been pretty much flat-lined.

I've also hit 70% multiple times when I do well and 50% when I do poorly.

Am I in a bad position? How difficult is the actual test to the uWorld questions?

Members don't see this ad.

My exam is currently scheduled for August 17th and I have already done one pass of First Aid (took about 2 months) and will probably go through it several times again and I am on my second pass of sketchyMicro for microbiology.

Currently doing 40 uWorld questions a day and I am hitting 55%-65% average depending on how easy/hard the question set I get are. My average is now around 60% and it's been pretty much flat-lined.

Am I in a bad position? How difficult is the actual test to the uWorld questions?
You have some time I would leave Uworld for dedicated and try to finish Rx or Kaplan first to cement stuff

Sent from my Nexus 5 using SDN mobile

Reactions: 1 user

How far into UW are you?

How far into UW are you?

I'm about 80% of the way into it, I've plateaued around the 60% average at this stage (the graph on the cumulative performance). Started off around 50% before I finished first aid.

I'm about 80% of the way into it, I've plateaued around the 60% average at this stage (the graph on the cumulative performance). Started off around 50% before I finished first aid.
Have you been taking notes or making Anki cards along the way? And have you taken a practice exam yet?

Reactions: 1 user