For Sale UWorld STEP1 Qbank (360-days) + Self-assessment Form 1 & 2 (2-weeks each)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MsBerry

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I purchased this on September 20, 2014 and never activated it, so I'm selling it for $400 (it is worth $429 on the website). I believe that it does not expire until 360 days after activation, but I'm not sure how long after purchasing it that it can stay inactivated for. If anyone knows, please let me know. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Is this still available?
I purchased this on September 20, 2014 and never activated it, so I'm selling it for $400 (it is worth $429 on the website). I believe that it does not expire until 360 days after activation, but I'm not sure how long after purchasing it that it can stay inactivated for. If anyone knows, please let me know. Thanks!

Is this still available?

Yes, this is still available! I emailed UWorld, and they said: "Subscriptions can be activated from our website immediately after purchase or anytime thereafter without any set deadline for activation." Please let me know if you're interested. It is now worth $449 on the website, but I will keep my selling price at $400. Thanks!

Yes, this is still available! I emailed UWorld, and they said: "Subscriptions can be activated from our website immediately after purchase or anytime thereafter without any set deadline for activation." Please let me know if you're interested. It is now worth $449 on the website, but I will keep my selling price at $400. Thanks!
Great! Can you pm me about the best way of paying you?