UT Tyler Ben and Maytee Fisch College of Pharmacy Class of 2020

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Rdbhakta94

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Didn't see a thread for this one yet.

Anyone applying here? Has anyone heard back?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I am applying.
I didn't see this thread earlier and about to create a new one, lol.
I receive the interview invite for January, did anyone get accepted and know how the process is?

N
I am applying.
I didn't see this thread earlier and about to create a new one, lol.
I receive the interview invite for January, did anyone get accepted and know how the process is?
no me and my friends are still waiting to hear a reply back from them! When did you apply?

Has anyone heard back from this school yet?

Congratulation ..... . How you think my stats GPA 3.4 PCAT 70 two years Pharmacy Tech at Walmart ..? I hope and wait .............:)
Yeah those stats are great! I think it's more about how you answer the interview questions and if you are a good fit for the program.
Best of luck!

School sooo expensive. need not be for TX residents. wonder $ high bc using student tuition pay building construction.

For anyone who applied and was accepted I have created a page Ben and Maytee Fisch UT Tyler College of Pharmacy C/O 2020 to interact on adn get to know each other

Can yall please share your experience on the application process? Your GPA and pcat scores??? I'm applying for fall 2017 and I wanted to know what chances are since I have a low pcat scores and gpa. It is my understanding that they don't have minimum pcat score requirement

Reactions: 1 user
Can yall please share your experience on the application process? Your GPA and pcat scores??? I'm applying for fall 2017 and I wanted to know what chances are since I have a low pcat scores and gpa. It is my understanding that they don't have minimum pcat score requirement
Hi did you get called for an interview yet? I'm applying for fall too and my interview is in a couple of weeks. Do you mind sharing what your interview was like, and some type of questions if you remember?