USMLE World and Step II, 100 Cases

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bluntdissector

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi.

I'm double posting this as since a search for 'usmle world step II' is likely to point to the VERY long thread, where this post will get lost, and I felt people might want to have easier access to this! Especially since that particular thread has grown SO long that people tend not to want to look past the current page...This summarizes the data nicely.

I basically just worked backwards through the 'USMLE world scores and step II scores' thread until I had 100 people's scores:

Black dots = individual scores. Red = average score for given uworld score.
The formula for the trendline is provided, which (I suppose) could be used to calculate your score. I find the data quite interesting! Quite a strong correlation, and plenty of outliers! I mean someone got like 277 with a uworld score of 69%!

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• uworld and step 2 - Copy.pdf
    53.2 KB · Views: 9,274
Reactions: 2 users
Hi.i am wondering to know which score is good for exam test USMLE 2 in Kaplan prep?because I have exam next week and I am very nervous .I would be very grateful to receive any comments about this.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Hi.i am wondering to know which score is good for exam test USMLE 2 in Kaplan prep?because I have exam next week and I am very nervous .I would be very grateful to receive any comments about this.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Don´t rely on the Kaplan exam test as score predictor. Do UWSA and NBME (maybe not nr. 7. this underpredicts the scores often)

Members don't see this ad :)