USMLE tutor

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lbake19

5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anybody used a tutor to prep for USMLE? I'm sure its pricey, but if you have the money to burn is it worth it? Any tutoring service that is particularly good?

Members don't see this ad.

Hello everyone [email protected], S. Miami area, looking for a Step 1 study partner. Today is 6/14/2017. Serious emails only please, no skyping, prefer meeting up at a library or we can work something

Anybody used a tutor to prep for USMLE? I'm sure its pricey, but if you have the money to burn is it worth it? Any tutoring service that is particularly good?
Which step are you looking for tutoring for? I can help you with CK/CS - score in CK >95th percentile and high performance on CS in all 3 components

I thought a tutor was a great way to keep accountable - yes, they are expensive but if you find the right one that can get you through content and confidence, it will be well worth it in the long run. It is a valuable investment that gives you an edge over others!