USMLE Tutor Online

https://medlinkanesthesia.com/
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Caesar11422

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all,
I am a USMLE tutor now accepting students for my 5 an 10 week program. I have over 5 years of experiences with references available upon request. I don't charge for my services unless your score improves by 10 points at the end of the program. If you have spent months studying Kaplan and First Aid and your score has plateaued then this program is for you. After 10 weeks of my intensive program I guarantee you will improve by 10 points on your NBME or I charge nothing. I can provide references of past students who went through my program and improved by 20 points after 10 weeks. If you are interested I can give you a one hour consultation with more details. Again, I don't charge a fee unless you achieve your goal.

Reply with your email if you are interested.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey all,
I am a USMLE tutor now accepting students for my 5 an 10 week program. I have over 5 years of experiences with references available upon request. I don't charge for my services unless your score improves by 10 points at the end of the program. If you have spent months studying Kaplan and First Aid and your score has plateaued then this program is for you. After 10 weeks of my intensive program I guarantee you will improve by 10 points on your NBME or I charge nothing. I can provide references of past students who went through my program and improved by 20 points after 10 weeks. If you are interested I can give you a one hour consultation with more details. Again, I don't charge a fee unless you achieve your goal.

Reply with your email if you are interested.
I am interested on USMLE step 1 tutoring. My email is [email protected]