USMLE/COMLEX USMLE Step 2 CK Review Courses - Audio for 2013-2014 USMLE Step 2 CK-DISCOUNT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
USMLE Step 2 CK Review Courses - Audio for 2013-2014 USMLE Step 2 CK - DISCOUNT

For TPW 2013 Apollo will be giving away Two (2) "USMLE Step 1 Review Courses - The Total Audio Package" and Two (2) "USMLE Step 2 Review Courses - The Total Audio Package" (a $349.95 value each) to 4 lucky SDN members! Winners for each raffle will be drawn from among the members who post questions or otherwise meaningfully contribute to the discussion. Good Luck on the 2013-2014 USMLE!

FREE USMLE Reviews & 40% OFF
Study On Your Schedule!

What is USMLE Help Step 2 CK Audio?
By Martina Paetzel, MD & Roland Talanow, MD, PhD

USMLEHelp Step 2 CK Audio MP3 is a high-yield USMLE Step 2 review including 9 hours of specialty-specific USMLE material in .mp3 format that is compatible with iPhone, iPod, PCs, and other MP3 players. This audio review covers the major subjects of the USMLE Step 2 CK includingDermatology , Emergency Medicine, Endocrinology, Infectious Disease, Pediatrics, Ob/Gyn, Pulmonology, and more. The regular speed (9 hour) and 150% "FAST Speed" (5.7 hour) audio versions of the USMLE review are included. For a high-yield, fast-paced, on the go Step 2 CK review for your 2013 and 2014 boards - choose USMLE Help Step 2 CK Audio.

Compare USMLEHelp Step 2 CK Review MP3 Stats!
Format: .mp3 audio compatible with iPhone, iPod, MP3 player or computer
Contents: 9 hours of high-yield USMLE review in both regular speed and 150% "FAST Speed" for quick review.
Price: $24.99 retail

Regular Speed Tracks

01 Introduction 2:29 USMLE Audio
02 Foreword*** 3:45 USMLE Audio
03 How To Use This USMLE Audio Program 4:26 USMLE Audio
04 USMLE Tips on How to Remeber 2:33 USMLE Audio
05 Biostatistics Chapter 10:15 USMLE Audio
06 Cardiovascular Chapter 55:23 USMLE Audio
07 Dermatology Chapter 2:28 USMLE Audio
08 Emergency Medicine Chapter 20:20 USMLE Audio
09 Endocrinology Chapter 47:52 USMLE Audio
10 General Medicine Chapter 9:19 USMLE Audio
11 GI Gastroenterology Chapter 44:06 USMLE Audio
12 Hematology Chapter 26:20 USMLE Audio
13 Infectious Disease Chapter 23:17 USMLE Audio
14 Neurology Chapter 18:13 USMLE Audio
15 ObGyn Chapter 42:39 USMLE Audio
16 Ophthalmology Chapter 8:43 USMLE Audio
17 Pediatrics Chapter 50:13 USMLE Audio
18 Psychiatry Chapter 43:04 USMLE Audio
19 Pulmonology Chapter 30:52 USMLE Audio
20 Nephrology Chapter 37:57 USMLE Audio
21 Rheumatology Chapter*** *37:09 USMLE Audio
22 Surgery Chapter 18:23 USMLE Audio
23 Urology Chapter 4:18 USMLE Audio

Ways to Get USMLE Help Step 2 CK Audio MP3 20% OFF to 40% OFF

Option 1: 20% OFF USMLE Step 2 Total Audio Package
Contents:
A. USMLEHelp Step 2 CK Audio - 20% OFF
B. USMLEHelp Step 2 CS Audio - 20% OFF
C. Gold Standard Step 2 Audio - 20% OFF
D. Gold Standard Foundations of Medicine Audio 20% OFF

Option 2: 40% OFF USMLE Step 2 Total Audio Package - Email Subscribers Only - Sign Up NOW!
Contents:
A. USMLEHelp Step 2 CK Audio - 40% OFF
B. USMLEHelp Step 2 CS Audio - 40% OFF
C. Gold Standard Step 2 Audio - 40% OFF
D. Gold Standard Foundations of Medicine Audio 40% OFF

Your Time is Too Valuable to Waste!

Choose One of Our USMLE Audio Reviews Today -

Study On Your Schedule!

Browse USMLE Reviews Here - Get Free Monthly Downloads Here

Members don't see this ad.

Are there are any case-based questions / discussions? Many questions on Step 2 and 3 are about the sequence of patient management--"next best step" questions.

Are there are any case-based questions / discussions? Many questions on Step 2 and 3 are about the sequence of patient management--"next best step" questions.

A lot of the USMLE Step 2 Gold Standard Audio Review Here is set up in a logical, sequential manner. Meaning the topics are walked through from complaints, to finding to diagnosis, to treatment in a logical, clinical manner. I would recommend that product for you.

If you want to know exactly how any (or all) of our USMLE Audio Reviews are set up, sign up as an email subscriber here and get 2 FREE USMLE audio review downloads per month. All of the Step 2 products are included in the rotation.

Do You...
Need More Study Time?
Want an Advantage?
We All Do!

A lot of the USMLE Step 2 Gold Standard Audio Review Here is set up in a logical, sequential manner. Meaning the topics are walked through from complaints, to finding to diagnosis, to treatment in a logical, clinical manner. I would recommend that product for you.

If you want to know exactly how any (or all) of our USMLE Audio Reviews are set up, sign up as an email subscriber here and get 2 FREE USMLE audio review downloads per month. All of the Step 2 products are included in the rotation.

Do You...
Need More Study Time?
Want an Advantage?
We All Do!

I have really enjoyed my time studying with Apollo Audiobook Materials...Gold Standard really has been pretty valuable in my Step 1 successes and preparation for Step 2.

I like the logical, sequential manner...and am hoping there's some sort of Step 2 Study Guide coming soon. I do much better if I have something to take notes as I follow when I do set aside time to study.

That being said, when I'm "on the go" Gold Standard really has helped me fill in the down time with productive information!