USMLE/COMLEX USMLE Step 1 Review Courses - Online for 2013-2014 USMLE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
USMLE Step 1 Review Courses - Online for 2013-2014 USMLE

For TPW 2013 Apollo will be giving away Two (2) "USMLE Step 1 Review Courses - The Total Audio Package" and Two (2) "USMLE Step 2 Review Courses - The Total Audio Package" (a $349.95 value each) to 4 lucky SDN members! Winners for each raffle will be drawn from among the members who post questions or otherwise meaningfully contribute to the discussion. Good Luck on the 2013-2014 USMLE!

To compare Falcon vs. Kaplan USMLE Step 1 Review Courses Online for the 2013-2014 board exams. See below:

FREE USMLE Reviews & 40% OFF
Study On Your Schedule!

Falcon USMLE Step 1 Review Course Online Prep

Falcon's Comprehensive Online USMLE Step 1 Review!

Finally, a Comprehensive Online USMLE Step 1 Review is available for medical students who cannot make a long trip for a live USMLE review course or take weeks off of school to study for the USMLE Step 1. This audio-video version USMLE Step 1 online review is available on-demand anywhere you have an internet connection! The Audio for the USMLE Step 1 is read by real MD, PhD instructors with a firm grasp of subject matter. The Video covers high-yield diagrams and figures in a dynamic slide presentation format. So, with this online USMLE Step 1 review, you get the Audio Input and the Visual Input the stimulate your senses and engage your mind for true USMLE Step 1 "Total Recall."

Online Step 1 Review Details

This online USMLE Step 1 Review represents 300 hours of high-yield, boot camp-style lectures that have been masterfully condensed into this comprehensive 115 hour USMLE audio-video review. In addition to 24/7 access to this online streaming audio-video USMLE review series, you will receive a complete set of USMLE Step 1 Review textbooks, a Q-bank subscription, and have streaming access anywhere a high-speed internet connection is available.

Compare Falcon's Comprehensive USMLE Step 1 Review Online Video Stats!
Format: steaming video lecture - books and Q-bank included
Price: Approx. $1,599 with until-your-exam access
Learn More or Buy Now Here. . .

What is Included?

With the Comprehensive USMLE Step 1 Online, On Demand Review you get:
  • 115 hours of USMLE Step 1 audio-video review
  • 24/7 access anywhere a high-speed internet connection is available
  • PLUS a complete set of USMLE Review textbooks
  • PLUS USMLE Step 1 Q-Bank Subscription
  • PLUS USMLE Step 1 Diagnostic Exam Included

Topics Include: Anatomy, Neurology, Behavioral Science, Biochemistry, Genetics, Physiology, Microbiology, Immunology, Pharmacology and Pathology.

How is the USMLE Step 1 Review Material Presented?

First of all, each subject is broken up into approximately 15 to 20 minutes of digestible material. That means, if you only have 20 minutes to spare before a class, a meeting, or the gym, you can cover a lecture. OR if you are going to set down and really study for 8 hours, you can take a quick break every 15 or 40 or 60 minutes - knowing that you have just covered some great USMLE Step 1 review material.

With each slide, as the speaker covers the topic, the graphics are presented (when applicable). At the same time, the text appears and his highlighted as the topic is covered.

Learn More about the Comprehensive USMLE Step 1 Online Review Here

You May Also Like - First Aid for the USMLE Audio-Video On Demand!

Finally, First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 has been produced in an audio-video version that is available on demand anywhere you have an internet connection. The Audio of First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 is read by real MD, PhD instructors with a firm grasp of subject matter. The Video covers the high-yield diagrams and figures in the text in a dynamic slide presentation format. So, with First Aid Online, you get the Audio Input and the Visual Input the stimulate your senses and engage your mind for true First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 "Total Recall."

Find More Details about First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 Online Here

Finally, if you are interested in this Step 1 Audio-Video package, including textbooks, and Q-Bank Subscription On Demand, click the link above to learn more and SIGN UP TODAY!

Do You...
Need More Study Time?
Want an Advantage?
We All Do!
FREE USMLE Reviews & 40% OFF

Kaplan USMLE Step 2 CK Review Course Online Prep for 2013-2014

Kaplan's Comprehensive Online USMLE Step 2 CK Audio-Video Review

Prepare for the USMLE Step 1 with Kaplan's on-demand video lecture course. Access our full Step 1 video library, featuring over 200 hours of video lectures delivered by our expert faculty.

Compare Kaplan's Comprehensive USMLE Step 1 Review Online Video Stats!
Format: steaming video lecture - books and Q-bank optional
Price: Approx. $2,399 to $5,099 for 3 to 12 months (w/ or w/o Q-bank)
Learn More or Buy Now Here. . .

Your USMLE Step 1 OnlinePrep enrollment comes with:

• a diagnostic test and 9 subject-based assessment tests
  • a full-length Step 1 simulated exam with detailed explanations
  • Kaplan's 7-volume Step 1 Lecture Notes now in full color
  • a new series of clinical correlate lectures on the most tested diseases and over 30 basic science animations
  • the ability to play video lectures at 1.5x speed, flag topics for future review and take notes on individual video clips

You can further enhance your study experience by adding Kaplan's Step 1 Qbank with over 2,000 revised practice questions. Step 1 Qbank now comes with an integrated mobile phone app that allows you to take questions on the go.

For More Details on Kaplan USMLE Step 1 Online Review Course Here

Your Time is Too Valuable to Waste!

Choose One of Our USMLE Audio Reviews Today -

Study On Your Schedule!

Browse USMLE Reviews Here - Get Free Monthly Downloads Here

Members don't see this ad.

How early do you recommend beginning to study for Step 1? Is there enough material to least 12+ months?

How early do you recommend beginning to study for Step 1? Is there enough material to least 12+ months?

This is what I did as a student.

- I used First Aid along with my basic science classes, so I would be familiar with the material.

- I also used Gold Standard Step 1 audio with my basic science classes, so I would be familiar with that material as well.

- I "got serious" about studying for the USMLE Step 1 during my second year of medical school.

- Finally, I took a full 6 weeks (the summer break) and studied about 10 hours a day for Step 1.

So, there is enough material to fill a year (or two) of studying. But you must also pass your med school classes and prepare for your USMLE Step 1 with Review Courses, so I used the approach above.

Your Time is Too Valuable to Waste!

Choose One of Our USMLE Audio Reviews Today -

Study On Your Schedule!

Browse USMLE Reviews Here - Get Free Monthly Downloads Here