General Admissions & OTCAS USA MOT Summer 17

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

flotgirl

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I was not sure if there was a specific forum for St. Augustine's MOT program... I see there is a lot of PT replies on other forums so I've decided to make one for the MOT students. I've been accepted into the program starting in May for the St. Augustine Campus and am looking for fellow classmates to meet prior to starting classes! Congrats to everyone who has been accepted!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi everyone! I was not sure if there was a specific forum for St. Augustine's MOT program... I see there is a lot of PT replies on other forums so I've decided to make one for the MOT students. I've been accepted into the program starting in May for the St. Augustine Campus and am looking for fellow classmates to meet prior to starting classes! Congrats to everyone who has been accepted!

Congrats on the acceptance! I have applied to the fall start date. It's my top choice. I have an interview at the end of the month. Do you have any advice on the interview process for University of St. Augustine?

Congrats on the acceptance! I have applied to the fall start date. It's my top choice. I have an interview at the end of the month. Do you have any advice on the interview process for University of St. Augustine?
when did you apply and receive an invite? to which campus? good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
It was really laid back! They just want to get to know who you are. They asked why we chose OT, and what we like about it/ experiences in the field. She also asked why we chose USA. Other than that we honestly just talked about ourselves and got to know each other. I heard other people say they asked the question about cheating, however I was not asked that question. It'll be you and another student most likely and with a faculty member! I really enjoyed how they organized the interview! You'll learn about the program and the school and have a tour, the interviews are the last portion! Good luck!

Reactions: 1 user
when did you apply and receive an invite? to which campus? good luck!

Thank you! I applied for the Fall start at the Florida campus. I got an invitation via email at the end of February.

It was really laid back! They just want to get to know who you are. They asked why we chose OT, and what we like about it/ experiences in the field. She also asked why we chose USA. Other than that we honestly just talked about ourselves and got to know each other. I heard other people say they asked the question about cheating, however I was not asked that question. It'll be you and another student most likely and with a faculty member! I really enjoyed how they organized the interview! You'll learn about the program and the school and have a tour, the interviews are the last portion! Good luck!

Thank you for the info! I appreciate it!

Awesome, thanks for starting this thread. I am an incoming MOT student this May 2017. Can any current USAHS students share their experience and how they like the program? Are the "pre courses" taken online representative of what the lectures will be like? I was told on interview day that all lectures are online, even for full time MOT students. Would love to hear any feedback on this. Thanks!

Hi,

I have a Skype interview for the Flex program at the Austin Campus what kind of questions should I expect? Thank you!

Reactions: 1 user