US AirForce Scholarship

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ss2kj

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone recommend taking advantage of the dental scholarship available through the AF? What are the benefits? What would i need to do when I'm in school? What if i want to join a residency program like OMFS after dental school? Overall, does it worth it??
thanks
ss2kj
VCU School of Dentistry Class of 2012

Members don't see this ad.

Does anyone recommend taking advantage of the dental scholarship available through the AF? What are the benefits? What would i need to do when I'm in school? What if i want to join a residency program like OMFS after dental school? Overall, does it worth it??
thanks
ss2kj
VCU School of Dentistry Class of 2012

1. There is a forum dedicated to this: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/forumdisplay.php?f=178

2. Go to "My Account" and create a signature so you don't have to type out "VCU School of Dentistry Class of 2012" every post.

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anybody know if the AirForce medical school scholarship is a last dollar scholarship (covers whatever is left after other scholarships,etc) or if it is a check the AirForce writes regardless of outside/school scholarships? If it is not a last dollar scholarship, do you get to keep what is left after the remainder is paid or do you give it back to them?

Dude.

This thread is 9 years old and is in the dental section.
i am new to this and it suggested this thread. But any info will help, i am sure its applicable to dental school also.

Status
Not open for further replies.