Program-Specific Info / Q's UPS 2016/2017 Cycle

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CAOT

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone applied to UPS yet?
Curious if they have an online portal to check, to make sure GRE scores were received properly.
Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

i applied and my app was just verified, but i haven't received an email from them confirming that they received the app, so i dont think so. did you apply?

i applied and my app was just verified, but i haven't received an email from them confirming that they received the app, so i dont think so. did you apply?
I did apply! Shortly after I sent in the supplemental app (the 1 page form along with a check), I received an email saying they had received the supp app (and I can see my check was cashed).
No portal that I'm aware of, so will presume official GREs are received unless I hear otherwise.
Are you familiar with UPS? I am not, other than what I've read of this forum, but students seem to really like it there.
Good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
I did apply! Shortly after I sent in the supplemental app (the 1 page form along with a check), I received an email saying they had received the supp app (and I can see my check was cashed).
No portal that I'm aware of, so will presume official GREs are received unless I hear otherwise.
Are you familiar with UPS? I am not, other than what I've read of this forum, but students seem to really like it there.
Good luck!
Yes they did confirm about the check, and I think that's the only update they give. I'm not really familiar with UPS besides what I've read online...I'm from the east coast so I haven't been near the campus, but I think it's really beautiful there. Also, the admissions faculty has been super friendly and accessible to me, which I appreciate. Some schools don't call back or respond to e-mails, but UPS always does. That essay was a doozy though haha

Good luck!
good luck to you too :)

Reactions: 1 user