Updated 2007 Financial Aid Links

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

KyGrlDr2B

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

links don't work.

Would you mind fixing the link "What if FA package is not enough?"

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks a bunch! I've been so busy with moving that I hadn't had time to just sit and do it. But with people like you around, I don't have to. :cool:

This is from the International Dental Forum. I see so many private loans questions here, that I thought you might benefit from these links. Hope this helps. :luck:
You can find more info on international students, private loans, etc here:
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=81217. Just scan trough it.

NOTICE This program ONLY works with selected countries and selected schools. NOT all schools, nor all countries are available.

Global Student Loan Corporation (GSLC)

The Global Student Loan is the ONLY comprehensive education loan for international and distance learning students that does not require a U.S. co-signer. The Global Student Loan covers the complete cost of attending school, such as tuition, student fees, books, housing, transportation, and computer hardware and software.

Global Student Loan Corporation (GSLC) can help make your goal of studying in the U.S. or in other selected countries a reality.

Participating Countries:
Australia, Bahamas, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Colombia, France, Germany, Greece, Guam, Hong Kong, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, South Korea, Mexico, New Zealand, Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, Samoa, Singapore, Spain,Taiwan, Thailand, Trinidad and Tobago, Turkey, United Kingdom, Virgin Islands, U.S.

Financial Aid Links

FinAid! The SmartStudent Guide to Financial Aid

Loans for International Students
A few US banks will offer student loans to international students if the loan is co-signed by a creditworthy US citizen or permanent resident (holder of a "green card"). There may also be restrictions on the type of visa (F1 or J1).

Financial Aid for Canadian Students
On this page, you'll find descriptions of financial aid resources for Canadian students. The information below applies to Canadians seeking aid for study in both Canada and the United States.

CitiAssist Health Professions Loan from CitiBank

The International Education Finance Corporation (IEFC)

Comprehensive Access Loan Terms from the Access Group

http://www.usc.edu/hsc/dental/financial_aid/foreign_students.htm This is from USC Finantial Aid department, but it can help for others schools as well; or so I guess.

extremely helpful, thanks!

AnnualCreditReport.com

ok. warning, you cant get to this link through a referring website, so type it in.

but i believe now you can get 1 free report per 12 months. its being released in regions so may not be available to everyone yet.

i'm still in the pre-allo, so hope i'm posting in the right place! :)

Hi. Thank you very much for the links. I have checked some of them just a while ago and I thought they can really be of help. I've been dying to take up med as a course but the problem is my family's financial capability. Some companies here in my country also offer scholarship but we have to render service to their company as soon as we graduate.

Last edited: