Upcoming classes "not verified"

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hopePT

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
On my application PDF it says that the classes I'm taking in the upcoming fall semester is "not verified" but all the classes I have taken are "verified". Is this normal and has happened with some of you?

Members don't see this ad.

On my application PDF it says that the classes I'm taking in the upcoming fall semester is "not verified" but all the classes I have taken are "verified". Is this normal and has happened with some of you?
it's not verified until you submit an official transcript for those classes during the academic update period in December

Reactions: 1 user

Hi hopePT. That's the way it shows in my application too. I submitted transcripts showing the classes were currently in progress, but it makes sense they are "unverified" until completed and updated during the academic update period. Thanks for the helpful answer Dj2PT! :)

Reactions: 1 user