UOP Fall 2017 Applicants!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I just received a call from Veronica. Accepted!
Nice! You are so lucky. I was starting to lose hope and I don't understand why the wait list is moving this late in the summer.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats! Were you on the higher end of the waitlist?
There's no way to know if im at the higher end or lower end. I kept emailing and ask if they ranked the students but they told me there is no ranking. I guess it really depends on luck or maybe they have a ranking system but refused to tell? I'm not sure but you should keep email and ask so that they know that you are really interested in the program.

Nice! You are so lucky. I was starting to lose hope and I don't understand why the wait list is moving this late in the summer.
I think they are still offering people until the first day of school. So don't lose hope yet. I was in the same situation as you and was already enrolled to other school until last Friday. Be positive!

There's no way to know if im at the higher end or lower end. I kept emailing and ask if they ranked the students but they told me there is no ranking. I guess it really depends on luck or maybe they have a ranking system but refused to tell? I'm not sure but you should keep email and ask so that they know that you are really interested in the program.
Sounds good but I don't really know what to ask now. Everyone here has answered my questions.

Well I guess that was it. I don't believe anyone would cancel this close to the start of the school year.

Sorry to hear man. Maybe contact the school? I think it sucks that they kept you waiting this long. Maybe ask them about your chances next year? If you were waitlisted this time around, you're probably gonna be highly regarded next cycle?

Well I guess that was it. I don't believe anyone would cancel this close to the start of the school year.
I wish you best luck. Maybe someone drops out before orientation and you get the phone call. Anyway, good luck.

Thanks but to be honest I'd be very upset and kind of mad if they contacted me now. I don't want to give my workplace a less than two weeks notice.

I would be so happy if they called me lol even if I have to give my workplace a short notice