UOP Fall 2017 Applicants!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hi, how long did you have to wait to hear for the acceptance after the email that you got put on hold?
I am on hold too, I heard lots of people say if you got put on hold it's a friendly rejection from the school =((
they accepted me like two days later it was weird

Members don't see this ad.

Hi all, is it safe to say the interview invitation period is finished? If they did not invite till now then it means they wont invite for interview anymore?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi all, is it safe to say the interview invitation period is finished? If they did not invite till now then it means they wont invite for interview anymore?
If you call admissions I'm sure they'll be able to answer this question! It's hard to say whether interviews have finished because there have been past years where they extended interviews until April, according to older forums on this site

Anyone from the waitlist still waiting?

Anyone from the waitlist still waiting?
I'm in the Top portion and still waiting. From the 2015 applicant forum someone in the lower portion got accepted in June so there's still hope. It varies every year but at least 2015 is still recent enough to assum it could happen this year. This is my second year applying to UOP though so I'm super butthurt.

Did you got waitlisted last year? My friend was low priority last year and she got accepted, so be hopeful :)
I'm in the Top portion and still waiting. From the 2015 applicant forum someone in the lower portion got accepted in June so there's still hope. It varies every year but at least 2015 is still recent enough to assum it could happen this year. This is my second year applying to UOP though so I'm super butthurt.

Did you got waitlisted last year? My friend was low priority last year and she got accepted, so be hopeful :)
Nah I kind of choked on the interview since it was my first pharmacy school interview. I thought I did good this year, but I guess Pacific is hard to get into. Thanks for letting me know cause this wait is a killer and that is some reassurance.

Hope we will get notified ASAP. I don't wanna waste my money paying deposit to other school since they are non refundable! And I also wonder how many of us are in top portion. I believe not everyone accepted the wait list.

I was put on hold in November and accepted on Friday. Not going to accept it so hopefully someone that is on the waiting list that wants to go will get it!

I was put on hold in November and accepted on Friday. Not going to accept it so hopefully someone that is on the waiting list that wants to go will get it!

So you weren't waitlisted?

I hope you got your #1 choice. What I'm wondering about is how much time did they give you to put a deposit. Because if you didn't then they know that you aren't going and did they fill that spot with other interviewees before making the waitlist.

I hope you got your #1 choice. What I'm wondering about is how much time did they give you to put a deposit. Because if you didn't then they know that you aren't going and did they fill that spot with other interviewees before making the waitlist.
The fastest way is just tell them you have accepted other school. And they will move on to the next person on the waitlist.

Members don't see this ad :)
I did get my number 1 choice. They give you two weeks to put a deposit in.

Thanks for everyone's responses. I guess the only thing left I'm wondering is if they are accepting anyone from the wait list yet. The email said most openings occur in early summer which I assume is June?

Thanks for everyone's responses. I guess the only thing left I'm wondering is if they are accepting anyone from the wait list yet. The email said most openings occur in early summer which I assume is June?
I emailed Ellie this morning. She replied saying that there is no movement yet. They have not accept anyone from the waitlist yet.

I emailed Ellie this morning. She replied saying that there is no movement yet. They have not accept anyone from the waitlist yet.
Thank you for the update! :)

i am on the lower waitlist any chances i get in?
From reading older threads, every year is different but I feel like most of the time I saw that people on the lower portion of the waitlist end up getting accepted, usually around July or August. Good luck! I hope we all get in

Good, still waiting! Since you're on the top portion of the waitlist can you please update us when you hear from UOP?

Yeah, I hope they send an email and I hope we hear back soon.

I'm waiting for you to hear first because im not in the top portion :(
Ok. Well the email said openings occur in early summer and the first day of summer is June 20, so I'm hoping everyone will hear from them around that time. I think we will hear back all at the same time.

Ok. Well the email said openings occur in early summer and the first day of summer is June 20, so I'm hoping everyone will hear from them around that time. I think we will hear back all at the same time.
I'm just trying my best to be patient and positive in the time being but I hope we all get in! And then we can be friends at UOP and talk about the time we all freaked out on SDN together

I think so too because UOP sent out an email to send in Spring grades and I won't be done with my spring classes until next week. I am pretty sure part of it is that they are waiting on transcripts from some students.

I hope I'll meet you all there then. In the meantime I guess we must continue to wait. Anyone excited for E3?

I emailed Ellie 2 weeks ago and she told me it is still early... >.<" the wait is killing me slowly~~~~
This is actually a little relieving lol

Just talked to Ellie. She said the waitlist is slow this year, they did not accept anyone off the waitlist yet. Movement is slow.

Hey, I hope everyone is having a good summer despite the heat. I still have no updates. Does anyone know if there is possible movement with the waitlist?

Hey, I hope everyone is having a good summer despite the heat. I still have no updates. Does anyone know if there is possible movement with the waitlist?

My friend was accepted last week. She was in the "top" portion of the waitlist!

I asked Ellie two days ago and she told me there is some movement recently.

I asked Ellie two days ago and she told me there is some movement recently.
Alright, thanks for the recent replies. is Ellie a part of the admission's office? I thought it would be Veronica who we contact for questions.

Don't want to discourage anyone...however, UOP is the most expensive pharmacy school per year in the country. In my opinion, it is ONLY worth for those students who are local to the school. Otherwise, it's just not the smartest idea to attend UOP.

Sent from my SM-G935P using SDN mobile