University of Toronto Pharmacy c/o 2021

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Along with everyone else on the waitlist hopefully!
I hope so! Has anyone from the wait list heard back yet? In the past years (forums), some people got off the wait list close to the end of June/ beginning of July.

Members don't see this ad :)
Is the timetable similar to last year's timetable (posted on the UofT website)?

I'm currently wait listed.
this is all rn

PHM110H1 F Health Systems I LEC 0101 (Times TBA)
PHM113H1 F Pharmacy Informatics LEC 0101 (Times TBA)
PHM130H1 F Pharmaceutical Calculations LEC 0101 (Times TBA)
PHM142H1 F Metabolic Biochem & Immunology LEC 0101 (Times TBA)
PHM144H1 F Pharmacokinetics LEC 0101 (Times TBA)
PHM145H1 F Human Histology & Anatomy LEC 0101 (Times TBA)
PHM146H1 F Fundamentals of Pharmacology LEC 0101 (Times TBA)

Reactions: 1 user
this is all rn

PHM110H1 F Health Systems I LEC 0101 (Times TBA)
PHM113H1 F Pharmacy Informatics LEC 0101 (Times TBA)
PHM130H1 F Pharmaceutical Calculations LEC 0101 (Times TBA)
PHM142H1 F Metabolic Biochem & Immunology LEC 0101 (Times TBA)
PHM144H1 F Pharmacokinetics LEC 0101 (Times TBA)
PHM145H1 F Human Histology & Anatomy LEC 0101 (Times TBA)
PHM146H1 F Fundamentals of Pharmacology LEC 0101 (Times TBA)

Do you or anyone else here qualify for the Histology & Anatomy course exemption? If so, anyone know when we find out that we don't have to enroll in it? I believe acceptance letter said before classes start but not sure exactly when.

Went on Acorn to check out the courses offered during first year, looks like we have 8 courses for first semester and 6 for the second semester. Got to hit the floor running, no easing into the program.

Went on Acorn to check out the courses offered during first year, looks like we have 8 courses for first semester and 6 for the second semester. Got to hit the floor running, no easing into the program.
On sws I see 7 courses for fall and 6 for winter.

it should be 7 courses fall, 6 winter since physiology has been taken out through the pre-reqs

I hope so! Has anyone from the wait list heard back yet? In the past years (forums), some people got off the wait list close to the end of June/ beginning of July.
I hope we get some good news soon

I just turned down my offer, so there should be at least one more spot open for September. Good luck to all of you still waiting!

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I just turned down my offer, so there should be at least one more spot open for September. Good luck to all of you still waiting!
Every year, UofT actually accepts 270 students for a total of 240 seats just in case people decline their offers. They don't actually start going down the wait list until after 30 people decline their offers. Just a heads up for anyone who is interested. I didn't know this last year when I applied :(

Every year, UofT actually accepts 270 students for a total of 240 seats just in case people decline their offers. They don't actually start going down the wait list until after 30 people decline their offers. Just a heads up for anyone who is interested. I didn't know this last year when I applied :(
Were you placed on the wait list last year? If yes, was it upper half or lower half?

Osap?!?!? I'm from a low income family and my osap estimate is about 60% of the tuition required. Percentage wise this may seem like a lot but it's rather difficult to come up with 7k tuition + textbooks + transportation costs on my own. In undergrad, I always had enough to pay for tuition. I know this is second-entry and all, but I feel as if there should be some other way to get accessed for more funding?? Has anyone done something like this before? Is anyone else in the same boat with a rather low osap estimate??

Osap?!?!? I'm from a low income family and my osap estimate is about 60% of the tuition required. Percentage wise this may seem like a lot but it's rather difficult to come up with 7k tuition + textbooks + transportation costs on my own. In undergrad, I always had enough to pay for tuition. I know this is second-entry and all, but I feel as if there should be some other way to get accessed for more funding?? Has anyone done something like this before? Is anyone else in the same boat with a rather low osap estimate??

Like you, many other applicants have similar problems. What my best advice for you would be to apply for a student line of credit. Im sure somebody did their research here and posted their finding with the best bank possible for the student line of credit.
Generally the SLOC gives you 100k (ish) for the 4 years; which comes to 25K (ish) a year plus OSAP. That should enough to cover all the expenses

Last edited:
You like many other applicants are similar problems. What my best advice for you would be to apply for a student line of credit. Im sure somebody did their research here and posted their finding with the best bank possible for the student line of credit.
Generally the SLOC gives you 100k (ish) for the 4 years; which comes to 20K a year plus OSAP. That should enough to cover all the expenses

Thank you!!

Does anybody know if we can get our Student ID card at this time?

anybody hear back from the wait list?

Does anybody know if we can get our Student ID card at this time?

Yep you can go to the center at 214 college street to get the Tcard. just bring a passport and your student number with you

For those of you in the facebook group, have there been posts suggesting that people got off the wait list?
not that i know of no. the group is not particularly active atm

does anyone know when we receive the acceptance package? Like... when did they receive it last year?

I heard that the student numbers start with 100~ and are 10 digits. However, mine starts with 999~ and is 9 digits... I guess I got the older batch of numbers? Anyone else with a student number like that?

I heard that the student numbers start with 100~ and are 10 digits. However, mine starts with 999~ and is 9 digits... I guess I got the older batch of numbers? Anyone else with a student number like that?
Yeah I have quad 9's at the start and it is also 9 digits.

My student number starts with 999 as well ^

Does everyone's status still say invited?

For those who applied to OSAP, have you already started getting small deposits in your bank account?

For those who applied to OSAP, have you already started getting small deposits in your bank account?

Are you sure those weren't just tax credits? Funding isn't released until confirmation of enrollement (September)

Are you sure those weren't just tax credits? Funding isn't released until confirmation of enrollement (September)
Maybe it is. But I wasn't expecting to receive a tax credit in that amount. But you're probably right.

Maybe it is. But I wasn't expecting to receive a tax credit in that amount. But you're probably right.

I just received mine, the statement was CANADA PRO or something like that

Has anyone on the wait list heard back yet? I wanted to tally how many people in this forum are on the wait list - if you're on the wait list 'like' this post. So far, I think there is only three of us from the previous comments on this forum.

does anyone know if we can opt out of the dental and medical insurance plans?

Does anybody know when is the deferral period date for pharmacy?

Hey guys - sorry if this is a little off the topic, but I'm hoping to get some feedback on my chances to get accepted to UofT this year. I just did my PCAT yesterday and have a 99 composite, and currently 89% cGPA. Do I need to worry about trying to pull my avg up into the 90s this fall? Since I'll be overloading next year, I'm a little scared about my GPA. Thanks in advance!

Hey guys - sorry if this is a little off the topic, but I'm hoping to get some feedback on my chances to get accepted to UofT this year. I just did my PCAT yesterday and have a 99 composite, and currently 89% cGPA. Do I need to worry about trying to pull my avg up into the 90s this fall? Since I'll be overloading next year, I'm a little scared about my GPA. Thanks in advance!
You're fine on all fronts. Just focus on doing well on your MMI.

I just received my information package today in the mail. Anyone else get theirs?

Does anyone know how to get a proof of enrolment?
If this is regarding OSAP, school will provide them with proof at the start of the term. So if you need the OSAP to pay your fees, it's best to request an OSAP fee deferral now.

anyone else having difficultes with the osap fee deferral? an error keeps popping up whenever i try it

anyone else having difficultes with the osap fee deferral? an error keeps popping up whenever i try it
It is saying "unsuccessful deferral" which is odd as I don't meet any of the issues. I contacted the registrar about this.

I just received my information package today in the mail. Anyone else get theirs?
Yeah, I got mine today too

Does anybody know when is the deferral period date for pharmacy?
you have to submit a notice of assessment 3 days before you try to defer, there's more info about this in the package you'll get in the mail
EDIT : Sorry, I just realized that you only need the notice of assessment if you're from a province other than Ontario.

Does anyone know how to get a proof of enrolment?
you have to register first and then email the registrar, again there's more info about this in the package you'll get in the mail

Last edited:
Yeah, I got mine today too

you have to submit a notice of assessment 3 days before you try to defer, there's more info about this in the package you'll get in the mail

What page is this information on? I must have missed the instructions on how to submit a notice of assessment as I was skimming through the package.

What page is this information on? I must have missed the instructions on how to submit a notice of assessment as I was skimming through the package.
Sorry, I just realized that you only need the notice of assessment if you're from a province other than Ontario. The info is under FEES PAYMENT INFORMATION part B. Deferring your fees (on the back of the third and front of the fourth sheet of paper).
I'm not sure why it's not working, I'm also getting the same error message when I try, but I'm not too worried since we have until Aug 25th to either pay or defer the fee. Also, I think everyone is getting the same error message so I don't think there's anything wrong on our end.

Sorry, I just realized that you only need the notice of assessment if you're from a province other than Ontario. The info is under FEES PAYMENT INFORMATION part B. Deferring your fees (on the back of the third and front of the fourth sheet of paper).
I'm not sure why it's not working, I'm also getting the same error message when I try, but I'm not too worried since we have until Aug 25th to either pay or defer the fee. Also, I think everyone is getting the same error message so I don't think there's anything wrong on our end.
Thanks for clearing it up. I've emailed the registrar, so I'll see what they have to say and share that here when I get a response.

Just got an email back from the registrar.

Apparently if you did not know your UofT student number during the completion of your OSAP application, you will not be able to defer fees on ROSI/ACORN. They asked me to send a screenshot of OSAP website indicating that I am expected to receive funding this year. So if you are having issues too, this is likely why.

So it's best best to email them directly about this.