University of Toronto Pharmacy c/o 2021

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
They close the office at 5 pm so there may be some hope :/ :'(

Looool I'm just watching comey highlights on YouTube to distract myself

Reactions: 1 user
Can the Russians hack our system and release the decisions orrrrr

Reactions: 3 users
Omg its not up yet... i dont want to spend the weekend all worried and anxious. Hopefully it will be up soon

Lowkey does anyone feel like this is schrodingers cat type situation lmaoo

Members don't see this ad :)
i dont know why im getting anxious about it. its just a result

Maybe admissions committee caught onto it and wont release via secret link... they will only upload right before emails go out. Just guessing

Well we have a little less than 4 hours to wait and see... 5 pm would be the very latest if they come out today. Hang in there gang

Gotta say I feel kind of betrayed here lol

I expect to hear back from them by 5. They did give the tentative date of next Friday but I have always seen it come out the Friday before. We've waited months for this day but I think we can wait a few more hours / days ...

i would like to sleep tonight ==

Okay I gave in and called the admissions office. Whoever spoke to me seemed kind of disgruntled lol maybe she received calls from other eager applicants earlier. She said it's not a policy to release decisions a week before, and they're working on applications. She said the tentative date is June 16 and that's all they can tell us. I feel like this is a stock response and doesn't really mean anything.
But... if anyone else is brave enough to call please let us know what happens.

Okay I gave in and called the admissions office. Whoever spoke to me seemed kind of disgruntled lol maybe she received calls from other eager applicants earlier. She said it's not a policy to release decisions a week before, and they're working on applications. She said the tentative date is June 16 and that's all they can tell us. I feel like this is a stock response and doesn't really mean anything.
But... if anyone else is brave enough to call please let us know what happens.

Honestly, they won't tell anyone else calling anything different. It will probably only annoy them and if anything take up time they could be using on actually processing our applications. I think all we can do is keep an eye on the link and this thread.

Reactions: 1 users
Honestly, they won't tell anyone else calling anything different. It will probably only annoy them and if anything take up time they could be using on actually processing our applications. I think all we can do is keep an eye on the link and this thread.
100% agree about the taking up time part lol... They will get to us when they're done. We will have to wait.

of all the years they could've disappointed some distressed and sleep-deprived applicants, it had to be this year

Decision Tab open!!! I got in, see you all in September.

Last edited:
OMG LOLLLL whoever said they are coming out before 5 was so right hahahahah YESSSS

I'm accepted and most likely going to accept my UfT offer :)

I'm so glad I was right lmao I was panicking so hard for a bit there. They sent them out RIGHT before 5 though!

I've been accepted. See you all in September!!

Edit: My scores for anyone who might be reading this in future years
cGPA: 83.97%
PCAT composite: 98
biology: 99
CR: 96
quantitative: 62
chemistry: 98
writing sample: 4
MMI: felt really quite good about it (I was kind of indirectly told that I did above average on the collaboration session leader task. I know this has no bearing on any of the other stations)

Congratulations to all the people who were accepted. To those who were waitlisted, don't give up hope! Things will move throughout the rest of the summer and apparently people have come off the waitlist as late as Phrosh week. As for those who were rejected - assess your application, look at your strengths and weaknesses, and work on your weaknesses. PCAT is the easiest thing to improve (since it's a one-time study and test), followed by the MMI. The interview is incredibly important since that is what will differentiate each applicant so make sure to practice intensely and seriously.

Best of luck to you future applicants reading through old threads!

Last edited:
I got upper half wait listed x_x. Anyone know what my chances are?

I'm in!

I couldn't sleep all night and had a terrible feeling. Literally shaking rn. Congrats to everyone who got in.

cGPA 82%~
Pcat: 94%

Felt good about mmi but almost everyone does so it meant nothing to me.

Alhumdulilah!!!!!!
I got accepted too y'all!!!!!!!!
I'll see you guys in September iA!!!!!

Stats: cGPA 3.56
PCAT: comp 94
Interview: totally thought I didn't do well. Overall didn't feel great about it but thank God it worked out!

Congrats to everybody who got accepted and best of luck to those on the waitlist. Thanks for all your support throughout the process, it was awesome having our tight-knit online community and I wish everyone the best of luck on their future endeavours!!

GPA: 91%
PCAT
Bio: 92
Critical Reading: 99
Quantitative Reasoning: 99
Chemical Processes: 96
Composite: 99
Writing 3.0

MMI: Felt very good for every station except 1 which I messed up horribly.

Although I really want to stay in Toronto, I will most likely be declining for medical school.

I got in!

My stats are really low so I'm just posting for those who want to apply next year:

cGPA ~81%

PCAT
Bio: 75
CR: 91
QR: 53
Chem: 89
Composite: 81
Writing: 4

MMI: I did so much prep for, I organized a framework for each of my questions and then filled in for the topic in the 2 mins thinking outside the door. I was able to use this framework for every question. I found this worked very very well for me and I always tried to answer in a way to let the interviewer know that I was looking out for the patients best interest. Practice actually makes suuuch a big difference for MMI even though a lot of people say you can't prep for it. There's still hope if your stats are not as competitive !

In!

My stats are below:

cGPA: 87.2 %
PCAT
Bio: 99
CR: 46
Chem: 99
QR: 92
Comp: 97
Writing 3
MMI: Did superb in 3 stations, about average in the rest

Hello everyone, Im a long time lurker, wasn't planning on making an account but I wanted to know if anyone was accepted after missing one or more of the deadlines?

I was rejected

cGPA: 3.9
PCAT
Bio 90
Crit Reading: 91
Quant: 88
MMI: went okay?

I submitted my semester 1 scores late, in March instead of by the end of Jan :(. I'm wondering if this is the reason? Did anyone get in after submitting their uni marks after the deadline?

Congrats to everyone!
I'm going to be declining my offer.
Goodluck to those on the waitlist.

cGPA: 3.19
PCAT comp: 89
MMI - I felt pretty good about it except for 1-2 stations.

But unfortunately I got put on the lower half of the waitlist :((
I applied last year (3rd year of undergrad) too and I got upper half but they only took in 4 people, so I'm not feeling very hopeful this year.
Oh God idk man, I'm graduating and idk what to do next in life anymore :( I really needed to get in because it feels like I can't do anything else

Hello everyone, Im a long time lurker, wasn't planning on making an account but I wanted to know if anyone was accepted after missing one or more of the deadlines?

I was rejected

cGPA: 3.9
PCAT
Bio 90
Crit Reading: 91
Quant: 88
MMI: went okay?

I submitted my semester 1 scores late, in March instead of by the end of Jan :(. I'm wondering if this is the reason? Did anyone get in after submitting their uni marks after the deadline?

I would phone the admissions office, they may tell you if it's because of that