University of the Pacific - 2013 applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

member2712

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
UOP is sending out their interview invitations this week. Hope to see good news from everyone. I am anxiously waiting for mine.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
i am tier 1 as well and will be waiting... nervous!!

i am tier 1 as well and will be waiting... nervous!!

Hi cm119, I see that you are already got accepted at MCPHS Worcester. I also applied for MCPHS, but I have not heard anything from them. If you got accepted at UOP, which 3-year program (MCPSH vs UOP) you would pick?

Maybe they sent them out today, it's still considered 'this week'

Hey member2712, that's a good question... so far I really like mcphs so I have wait and see what up has to offer. They do have options for dual major and that's something I was looking for but then the cost per year at uop is so high

What about you?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey member2712, that's a good question... so far I really like mcphs so I have wait and see what up has to offer. They do have options for dual major and that's something I was looking for but then the cost per year at uop is so high

What about you?

I applied to three schools that have 3-year accelerated program (UOP, MCPHS, and LECOM), but I am not sure which one I would choose if I got accepted to these schools. LECOM is the cheapest one. UOP is the most expensive one, but it's 10 miles from my home and it has a stellar reputation.

Hello fellow applicants! I was wondering for the UOP supplemental are we required to mail it in addition to submitting it online?

Hello fellow applicants! I was wondering for the UOP supplemental are we required to mail it in addition to submitting it online?
No, only if you need to send any of the additional required documents that they asked for (international transcript, pharmacy tech license, etc) =)

No, only if you need to send any of the additional required documents that they asked for (international transcript, pharmacy tech license, etc) =)

Thank you very much!

yup! oct. 19th at 1230.. what about you? I didn't really have a say in the matter actually, she just gave me this date.

See everyone there! Congrats! I didn't have a choice either. October 19th as well. :)

See everyone there! Congrats! I didn't have a choice either. October 19th as well. :)

Have you called to schedule for your interview?

best of luck to all of us

yup! oct. 19th at 1230.. what about you? I didn't really have a say in the matter actually, she just gave me this date.

Congratulations! When did you guys send out your supplemental application? I'm assuming it is during Tier 1, but I wanted to know if it was early July or late July or possibly the day of (Aug. 1st)?

Once again, Congrats!

Congratulations! When did you guys send out your supplemental application? I'm assuming it is during Tier 1, but I wanted to know if it was early July or late July or possibly the day of (Aug. 1st)?

Once again, Congrats!
Hi basketballgal, I sent my supplemental late July.

Once again, Congrats!

i sent mine in late july ... a few days before july 31

I guess I'll see you guys on Oct. 19th 12:30 too. I just scheduled my interview.

i got a deferral =[

Last edited:
I got a deferral too. I actually felt like I was a strong applicant, so I'm kind of confused. I wonder if it's because a few of my prereqs are still in progress/planned as of right now. For those of you that got interview invites, have you finished all of your prereqs already? (Congrats btw!)

woohoo! I just got my interview offer yesterday (9/28)!!! Too bad I didn't see the e-mail until 4:30pm, which was when no one was in the office anymore... so i couldn't schedule it yet :( :( but good luck to everyone! and keep your hopes up for people still waiting :xf:

woohoo! I just got my interview offer yesterday (9/28)!!! Too bad I didn't see the e-mail until 4:30pm, which was when no one was in the office anymore... so i couldn't schedule it yet :( :( but good luck to everyone! and keep your hopes up for people still waiting :xf:
r u in tier 1 or 2??

congrats to everyone offered an interview so far! for those still waiting, do keep in mind that it is still very early in the interview cycle and that invitations will be sent out a couple weeks before every interview date, which will ALWAYS be on a friday. so do remain hopeful, good luck to everyone!

Last edited:
i still have a few prereqs to finish up..hopefully thats it..

did anybody just get an interview invite yesterday and schedule it yet?!?

I got an interview invite yesterday but the earliest date they had available wasnt until January 11, next year!! soo far away :(

also she said there are only 3 fall interview dates, do you guys know what those dates are??

did anybody just get an interview invite yesterday and schedule it yet?!?

I got an interview invite yesterday but the earliest date they had available wasnt until January 11, next year!! soo far away :(

also she said there are only 3 fall interview dates, do you guys know what those dates are??

October 19th and October 26th are the two days I know of.

looks like it's all tier 1 who receive interview invite so far? anyone from tier 2 yet?

looks like it's all tier 1 who receive interview invite so far? anyone from tier 2 yet?

I was tier 2 but I there was no interview dates till January, so my interviews not till then

does anyone know the acceptance rate for those with interviews??

wow....that's so much time from now :( I hope they go by submitted date, I submitted on 8/31 and i haven't heard anything yet...

does anyone know the acceptance rate for those with interviews??

According to the site, they interview anywhere from 250-300 transfer students. The entering class size is about 200, but this includes the non-transfer students. I'm sure if you do well on the interview, you would get in!

I also got an invitation! Hoping to schedule it tomorrow :D

iwant2bapharmer, are you able to schedule the interview? I called today and was told to call back on Monday b/c they are having an interview today so they are busy...

iwant2bapharmer, are you able to schedule the interview? I called today and was told to call back on Monday b/c they are having an interview today so they are busy...

Hi yes I did, I called around 10AM and Lupe offered me an interview on Nov. 9 but I have an interview at a different school on Nov. 10. So she scheduled me for Jan. 11! Hopefully you call back Monday and schedule it...:)

did anyone with an october interview hear any news back yet??

Ironically, as I was trying to scroll down on this forum I received an email popup from UOP. And I am super happy that I got an acceptance letter!!! Everyone should hear UOP's decision then ) :)

Ironically, as I was trying to scroll down on this forum I received an email popup from UOP. And I am super happy that I got an acceptance letter!!! Everyone should hear UOP's decision then ) :)

Congrats cm119. That's great news. It looks like every school you applied to accepted you. My application was put on hold until the end of March.:(