University of St. Augustine- Summer 2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Got accepted off of the waitlist for may at Saint augustine! Really pumped! Is there a Facebook group or anything for housing and all that good stuff
Congratulations!! The University of St. Augustine Connection is where current St. Aug, Florida students are posting about housing and other things that they are selling.

Members don't see this ad.

For those of you accepted at the Austin campus for Summer 2017... how long did it take before you received a decision after interviewing? I interviewed this past Friday and was told 2-3 weeks. However, I have interviewed with USA in the past and they took much longer than that. Hoping for a quick turn around since May is approaching quickly!

It took 4 weeks for me (interviewed on Nov. 18th and got officially accepted Dec. 20th) but since you were a later date interview for the Summer cohort I'm assuming they will stick to the schedule they told you.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi! I'm new to this and I just got accepted into the DPT program at the San Marcos location for Summer 2017. I'm currently looking into housing information, does anyone know is there's a facebook group made for this cohort? Thank you!!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi! I'm new to this and I just got accepted into the DPT program at the San Marcos location for Summer 2017. I'm currently looking into housing information, does anyone know is there's a facebook group made for this cohort? Thank you!!!!

nevermind found it =]

Just got off the waitlist at San Marcos! I also need to get to figure out the housing situation lol

Hiii! I just got accepted into MSOT program for Summer 2017 at San Marcos! I was wondering if anybody know of a FB group created for this cohort? I am looking for housing/roommates! Thank you in advance :)

Hiii! I just got accepted into MSOT program for Summer 2017 at San Marcos! I was wondering if anybody know of a FB group created for this cohort? I am looking for housing/roommates! Thank you in advance :)
Just got off the waitlist at San Marcos! I also need to get to figure out the housing situation lol
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1080181565413444/

Hey guys, I am looking for 1 more roommate for San Marcos! Me and another dpt are taking on a lease from USA students that are graduating. Rent is between 650-580 depending on the room you want, only a couple minutes from campus. Message me if you're interested!

Can anyone who got accepted for the summer 2017 session share your stats please!! Applied to the fall Austin 2017 start and put St. Aug campus as my second choice but still haven't heard anything. If you can also tell me about the interview it would be very much appreciated! Thanks in advance!
My PTCAS stats are:
cGPA: 3.58
pGPA: 3.38 (probably higher for St. Aug since they don't add in labs)
GRE: 299, 3
GRE: 297, 4
I also have 160 outpatient hours and a good amount of extracurriculars.
I could improve my application quite a bit (and have plans to do this if I don't get in this time around)!

Anyone who interviewed at Austin on 2/24 hear back yet? Yesterday was the 2 week mark.

i got in to Miami for Summer 2017, any Miami peeps in here?

I just received an acceptance email today. Do you know if there is a fb group or anything where we can find out more about who is in the class?

Is anyone aware that USA is offering a scholarship for the Flex program at Austin? From their website:

"Students admitted to the Summer 2017 Flex DPT intake of the Austin, TX campus will receive a special discount of 19% on their tuition."

Jealous... Hoping I get the same deal when I apply :)

I just received an acceptance email today. Do you know if there is a fb group or anything where we can find out more about who is in the class?

Hey guys, I created a Facebook group so we can talk about housing, etc.

It's called University of St. Augustine Miami Campus Summer 2017, come join!

Hey guys, I created a Facebook group so we can talk about housing, etc.

It's called University of St. Augustine Miami Campus Summer 2017, come join!

hey! I just got an invite for an interview for the miami campus for the fall. I just wanted to ask if any of you guys went through the interview ? I also wanted to ask if you guys attend class everyday? I am in the area but not super close. Congrats on being accepted!

Hey, don't know if any of you guys still check this thread but I was curious to know if anyone who was accepted to the summer 2017 Flex program at Austin is available to answer some questions from an incoming applicant. Thanks in advance. :)