University of St. Augustine- Summer 2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I haven't recieved anything for the portal yet either so I was starting to worry because I thought I was the only one
I got my login information for Saint Augustine campus January 3rd . I hope that helps. I am not sure if the campus makes a difference. Good luck to everyone !

Members don't see this ad.

I haven't recieved anything for the portal yet either so I was starting to worry because I thought I was the only one

Just got an email this morning with my login info!

Members don't see this ad :)
I got my login information for Saint Augustine campus January 3rd . I hope that helps. I am not sure if the campus makes a difference. Good luck to everyone !
Have you paid your deposit yet? and if so how did you do that? Also have you received your USA email address yet? I just got portal access this morning but there is not really anything I can do through it right now it seems like.

Have you paid your deposit yet? and if so how did you do that? Also have you received your USA email address yet? I just got portal access this morning but there is not really anything I can do through it right now it seems like.
In the portal it says you can pay the $500 deposit even if your account balance says $0

Just got an email this morning with my login info!
Me too. I emailed Emily yesterday and she sent me my information this morning. But like you said, it doesn't seem like there is anything we can do on it except pay our deposit.

Ok so I applied for fall,but they just offered me to send my application to San marcos but I am so torn! I don't know how many spots are still open and how many people are getting this chance from the fall applicants pool. It said it was because I would have my prereq courses done by summer start. That could be a lot of people for fall that could be in this same boat! I asked the advisor hown many spots are open and how many people have gotten this offer but I just don't know! My pGPA is like 3.7 and GRE 308 so I have good chances for fall but it is their most competitive application pool so idk if I would have better chances for fall or for summer even though there are less spots open and probably a lot of people that have already interviewed and may be on the wait list and the people that could be getting this offer... AHHHH so confused idk what to do. Any advice?

Ok so I applied for fall,but they just offered me to send my application to San marcos but I am so torn! I don't know how many spots are still open and how many people are getting this chance from the fall applicants pool. It said it was because I would have my prereq courses done by summer start. That could be a lot of people for fall that could be in this same boat! I asked the advisor hown many spots are open and how many people have gotten this offer but I just don't know! My pGPA is like 3.7 and GRE 308 so I have good chances for fall but it is their most competitive application pool so idk if I would have better chances for fall or for summer even though there are less spots open and probably a lot of people that have already interviewed and may be on the wait list and the people that could be getting this offer... AHHHH so confused idk what to do. Any advice?

If they're asking you to switch then you probably have good chance of getting an interview. Fall is more competitive like you said. Think about if you're really to start class in 4 months or not. How big of a change would it be to your life right now compared to starting later in the fall.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

If they're asking you to switch then you probably have good chance of getting an interview. Fall is more competitive like you said. Think about if you're really to start class in 4 months or not. How big of a change would it be to your life right now compared to starting later in the fall.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Oh that is not a problem at all I'm patiently waiting to move to california haha.the email says their I am getting this offer because my application shows that I would have the prereq courses done. Not really anything about my stats so there could be a lot of the top competition in fall switching their applications to summer because of this chance so I could possibly be competing for fewer spots with the higher level applicants from fall.... it's really just which term I have best chances I wish I knew how many spots were open she hasn't replied.

I also received the email but I won't be graduating until the end of May so unfortunately it isn't an option for me but if I was able to I would make the switch. From what it sounds like, they must have enough open spots for them to even be asking other applicants to switch over. If they still had a long wait list to go through I don't think they would be asking people to switch terms

I also received the email but I won't be graduating until the end of May so unfortunately it isn't an option for me but if I was able to I would make the switch. From what it sounds like, they must have enough open spots for them to even be asking other applicants to switch over. If they still had a long wait list to go through I don't think they would be asking people to switch terms
That's a great point. Also some people applying for fall could be I'm the same place as you and can't even go because they won't be graduating... I'm thinking I'm going to accept it. I'm just very nervous about the unknowns.

I was given the choice to do the same and to move my application to a different campus. I chose to go ahead and do it. It seems as though they are really trying to fill those spots. I am hoping they are reaching out to certain students for good reason.

Members don't see this ad :)
I was given the choice to do the same and to move my application to a different campus. I chose to go ahead and do it. It seems as though they are really trying to fill those spots. I am hoping they are reaching out to certain students for good reason.
I really think it's just those that will have the prereq courses done my the start I don't think it's by GPA or gre or anything.. which campus are you applying to?

Last edited:
I really think it's just those that will have the prereq courses done my the start I don't think it's by GPA or gre or amything.. which campus are you applying to?
I originally applied to the St. Aug campus but switched to the Austin campus.

We have received enough applications to fill the May 2017 cohort. Admissions is just extending the offer to those who may have felt more keen to apply to the May term instead of Fall but missed the deadline. As mentioned, you may only choose one term and campus. Please let me know if you would like to stay in the Fall 2017 application pool or if you would like to be reviewed immediately for the May 2017 term so I know how to move forward with your application.

So does this mean they have all the spots filled or they have enough applications and will be doing more interviews?? Im confused lol

We have received enough applications to fill the May 2017 cohort. Admissions is just extending the offer to those who may have felt more keen to apply to the May term instead of Fall but missed the deadline. As mentioned, you may only choose one term and campus. Please let me know if you would like to stay in the Fall 2017 application pool or if you would like to be reviewed immediately for the May 2017 term so I know how to move forward with your application.

So does this mean they have all the spots filled or they have enough applications and will be doing more interviews?? Im confused lol
My friend got his application in on time but hadn't heard back until recently he was just offered an interview for February 10nd. So I would assume that there are still spots open right now and they are waiting to see more candidates before pulling from the waitlist.

My friend got his application in on time but hadn't heard back until recently he was just offered an interview for February 10nd. So I would assume that there are still spots open right now and they are waiting to see more candidates before pulling from the waitlist.
Mind if I ask what your friends stats are? Hahaha if you even know them

Mind if I ask what your friends stats are? Hahaha if you even know them
I have no idea haha. But if it makes you feel better, your stats are better than mine and I got in. So I think you'll be fine no matter which session you end up going with as long as you interview well :)

I have no idea haha. But if it makes you feel better, your stats are better than mine and I got in. So I think you'll be fine no matter which session you end up going with as long as you interview well :)
haha that did make me feel good thank you :) i just wish she would tell me how many spots are open! If there are 3 I don't want to do it. But if there are like 15+ I totally want to push it up. She is very good at not answering my questions directly hahah.

haha that did make me feel good thank you :) i just wish she would tell me how many spots are open! If there are 3 I don't want to do it. But if there are like 15+ I totally want to push it up. She is very good at not answering my questions directly hahah.
I feel like they wouldn't purposely put you into a situation where you are not likely to get in if there were only a couple spots left. If you feel confident in your application and confident in your interview skills I'd say go for it

Reactions: 1 user
So who all interviewed for Austin summer? I know cbarlow did. That's it though?

I interviewed at the austin campus and got accepted.

Hey guys I'm on the waitlist for St. augustine campus. When did you guys have to have all your deposited and everything in? Just trying to get a timeframe to when they will go to the list

Hey guys I'm on the waitlist for St. augustine campus. When did you guys have to have all your deposited and everything in? Just trying to get a timeframe to when they will go to the list

We have until February 16.

Was that date to confirm your attendance and save your spot?

From the email:
"Your completed enrollment forms and tuition deposit will be accepted by the Admissions Office at the St. Augustine, FL campus starting on January 16, 2017 to secure your seat in the class. You will then have approximately 30 days, with a deadline of February 16, 2017 to pay your deposit."

From the email:
"Your completed enrollment forms and tuition deposit will be accepted by the Admissions Office at the St. Augustine, FL campus starting on January 16, 2017 to secure your seat in the class. You will then have approximately 30 days, with a deadline of February 16, 2017 to pay your deposit."

How much is the deposit?

How much is the deposit?

I believe it's $500, but ya know, I actually can't find that definitively anywhere. I haven't decided on where I'm going so I haven't emailed to confirm that.

I have declined my acceptance for the Summer term 2017 at the St. Augustine campus because I decided to stay in state for school. I wish the best of luck to those of you on the waitlist.

Hey, has anyone received the invite yet from EXXAT though their USA email address?

I have declined my spot in the class at the St. Augustine campus. I hope that it helps someone!

Hey, has anyone received the invite yet from EXXAT though their USA email address?

I haven't gotten it yet, but I was expecting it to come to my normal email address. How do we access our USA email?

I haven't gotten it yet, but I was expecting it to come to my normal email address. How do we access our USA email?

You should have received your USA email log in information sent to your normal email address already. If not I would call someone and ask about it. I received my USA email long in info on the 29th of January.

Does anyone know if the summer cohorts for Flex or full time (austin) are full yet? I'm curious if the summer cohorts not being full is going to push back the progress they make accepting the fall class. I had an interview for flex fall on Jan 28th and have a feeling it is going to be a while before I hear back.. thanks!

Has anyone on the waitlist for MOT at FL campus received a call to be accepted for summer 17 yet? Wondering if they have already called people that have been waitlisted from earlier interviews or if they wait till the end to start calling.

Just received an interview invite for the Austin campus summer cohort! Really looking forward to it!

Got accepted off of the waitlist for may at Saint augustine! Really pumped! Is there a Facebook group or anything for housing and all that good stuff

I just got an e-mail from Austin saying they're still accepting fall 2017 applications. Just thought someone would be interested to know!

Last edited:
If you interviewed at the San Marcos campus for the term beginning May 2017, I just received my admissions decision today in my email. I interviewed on February 10th and wasn't expecting to hear back until the end of March to be honest. Good luck !

My boyfriend got accepted to the San Marcos campus today and will be joining me in the class! :clap:

Got accepted yesterday! Can't wait to meet everyone.

Reactions: 3 users
When do we get the myUSA login and password?

For those of you accepted at the Austin campus for Summer 2017... how long did it take before you received a decision after interviewing? I interviewed this past Friday and was told 2-3 weeks. However, I have interviewed with USA in the past and they took much longer than that. Hoping for a quick turn around since May is approaching quickly!

For those of you accepted at the Austin campus for Summer 2017... how long did it take before you received a decision after interviewing? I interviewed this past Friday and was told 2-3 weeks. However, I have interviewed with USA in the past and they took much longer than that. Hoping for a quick turn around since May is approaching quickly!

for your interview, did you bring anything in with you, like copies of your resume, personal letters of ref. etc. also what kind of questions they asked you? i am interviewing next week for the Miami campus!!!

for your interview, did you bring anything in with you, like copies of your resume, personal letters of ref. etc. also what kind of questions they asked you? i am interviewing next week for the Miami campus!!!
I brought my portfolio pad so I could take notes and copies of my resume just in case. They asked general questions like "tell me about yourself" and "why St. Augustine" as well as some situational/personality questions. It was very laid back and low stress. Good luck!